Britney shares one of her drawings: "It’s always nice to have those WTF moments"

1 hour ago, Dirk said:

Britney is very passive aggressive, she's not clear with her thoughts and intentions, she attracts chaos to her life instead of have a clear and smart communication with those around her, this is a way of self sabotage the way she plays with those around her, very immature, that's why she's in the situation she's in, it's not always other's people fault. She should read The four agreements book again. 

I feel like she was pushed to be that way from a long time ago.. “nobody listens to me” nobody around her takes her seriously so she has so much pent up resentment naturally... idk what these posts mean though.. but I think the snake thing is a clue and all this swearing is to make a certain somebody livid.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Queen must have seen my IG post earlier :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Thank god you didn't reproduced the Rolling Stone cover, it would have been really awkward! :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Your idea was way better and you look adorable in these pics  :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: 

• Like 1