Britney shares one of her drawings: "It’s always nice to have those WTF moments"

8 hours ago, Slayer said:

Some of you guys are being dramatic, you’re going to be in for a shock when/if she’s free and the posts are still the same.

Literally people are refusing to believe it's Britney posting because the posts are not what they want to see from Britney.

Yes Britney probably doesn't log on to her own Instagram and personally upload these posts and yes she does have a social media team (LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE) but that doesn't mean the content isn't directly from her

Do you really think some of these posts would be created by a social media team like for real?! And tbh a lot of these posts seem VERY Britney to me.

Just saying, people should think before attacking her Instagram and should prepare for the posts to be exactly the same conservatorship or not :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Like 2
13 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

yeah, I'm really not a psychologist, but anyone that studied something related to that or graphology could identify some signals. Usually there's a few common tests that are applied to kids, like, draw your family, or a house or a tree, but they can really be applied to any age. However, there's more than just analyzing isolated things, like the eyes, or the nose, but you have to take all the elements into consideration. And it's not just that, but also the heaviness or thinness of the traces or strokes, the colors, the angles, the symmetry, etc

Graphology is very different than this. This is more like those "Draw a Person Test" which used to be heavily practiced until they were debunked.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draw-a-Person_test

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3597590/

There are a lot and lot of things to consider before these things. Did they see any rainbow yesterday or in their dream?  Did they see any snake recently in a TV show? it's not all subconscious.

• Like 1

It’s a confusing post..

if it’s a britneys Post so I would love it cause it might share her mental or emotional side.. I love those kind of things BUT if it’s Cassie or someone who is trying to post those kind of things it’s beyond weird.
Overall my feeling are messed up... 
I want this kind of things to stop! #freeBritney!!!

• Like 1

The fact that she draw RACOON EYES I--- :orangu_orangutan_ape:

And PLEASE call a nail salon? I don't want her to be a slave to beauty but she's an international living legend and a millionaire so yes, I expect her hair to be brushed and her nails to be done, thank you.

Having said that... She should draw/paint more.