Selena Gomez talks about her best and worst fashion moments in video for Vogue

• Content Curators

Her 2013 Vmas look is honestly her best.

That blonde hair doesn't suit her imo and has she always spoken this way? It feels like she's trying to make herself sound different and it's low-key annoying.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 hour ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

She feels so unsure of herself which is respectable and commendable to a certain extent being so open n honest n vulnerable. I like her but Idk if she herself has the umph to continue a life in show biz or the will to continue. 

But she should go back to brunette ASAP b4 she damages her lustrous locks she's known for. 

This. I also like the vulnerability, but with her, it reaches level of "if you are so uncomfortable, why not just leave?" I always root for her, but she does many things half-assed. To be precise, she seems incongruent. She remains public, but she keeps showing total discomfort. OK.... 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block