Happy Friendship Day Exhale! Tag Your Exhale Bestie And Wish Them! :D

• Exhale+

Hello guys! :D

Happy friendship day to all of the amazing besties I have made friends with on this website. You guys are really awesome :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Tag your exhale besties and wish them as well. Use this thread if you want to just discuss generally as well :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 4

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love you  @Midnight your the best!  

Love y'all!  @Community Super Mods @Community Curators

ok let's see ahumm happy fried chicken day to the following peeps @nwonder you hate Bey and that's not ok but I love you anyway @Geralt_of_Rivia you love Bey so that makes you my best f

• Community Curators
Posted (edited)

Awww y'all are sweet! Lemme tell ya, Breatheheavy is the only place that I feel I can truly be ME online. Thank y'all for that. 

Edited by jordeezy
  • Love 1
  • Exhale+
10 hours ago, Alxatc said:

Aww I love you :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: sorry I haven’t been active just a lot of changes in my life ! But you are still my favorite on here! What happened to @Roxxy ?? :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised: we were the trinity 

Awww thx so much! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: 

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Community Curators
5 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

When I say self love, I don't mean it like this bestie :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Ask me if I care :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Haha 1

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>>