Happy Friendship Day Exhale! Tag Your Exhale Bestie And Wish Them! :D

• Content Curators
4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Oop-

A stain on my wonderful English skills, I fear :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Do you care? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

NO  :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: Happy Fried Chicken Day, I hope someday you can develop good taste like me :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators

:typing_keyboard_computer: ok let's see

ahumm happy fried chicken day to the following peeps

@nwonder you hate Bey and that's not ok but I love you anyway

@Geralt_of_Rivia you love Bey so that makes you my best friend and I love you and your flawless taste

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright you hate Bey and Olivia, your on thin ice bestie but your a sassy bish so I stan

@Style. you know how to to put a bish in ha place, so for that I stan, but not when your taste lacks for Bey and Olivia too.

@PokemonSpears the smartest person in here + has flawless taste (except for BJ and Blackout :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:)

@Slayer my Little Mix updater, a person who stans Bolivia too, but who also hates Bey, I still luv u though.

@Blackout2006 flop taste, flop threads hates Bey what else can I say?:beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh: rat

@Thelegendarybritney I miss my angels trio :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: 

and to everyone else, if I forgot you it's your fault :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Edited by Midnight
  • Haha 4

I wanna be there when you touch fire

19 minutes ago, Midnight said:

@Geralt_of_Rivia you love Bey so that makes you my best friend and I love you and your flawless taste

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright you hate Bey and Olivia, your on thin ice bestie but your a sassy bish so I stan

@Style. you know how to to put a bish in ha place, so for that I stan, but not when your taste lacks for Bey and Olivia too.

@PokemonSpears the smartest person in here + has flawless taste (except for BJ and Blackout :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:)

@Slayer my Little Mix updater, a person who stans Bolivia too, but who also hates Bey, I still luv u though.

@Blackout2006 flop taste, flop threads hates Bey what else can I say?:beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh: rat

and to everyone else, if I forgot you it's your fault :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

https://youtu.be/8Z9Y3Z3QJRo 

• Haha 1
50 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Bish I had to let the others have a chance at your admiration. I can’t be the most popular ***** around here when I have so much going on outside. I still would stan Bey over whoever that fad is so :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: but I stan ya too Eartha Jean 

• Haha 2
On 6/9/2021 at 6:04 AM, Midnight said:

Omg I missed this bub

:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

You are a dreamboat ❤️

…and whatever gave you the impression I hate Bey

:reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

Spoiler

Ha ha for real, I don’t hate her at all. I actually have a lot of respect for her artistry but I love to be a mezzie troll on here

I’m also a DC stan

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block