Britney in snake print: watch out for the snakes

Even if someone else is doing the posting, Britney is still doing the videos. Britney looks broken in the videos. She has no life behind her eyes. This poor girl has been absolutely been depleted by all the soul suckers (and money) around her. She needs out of the conservatorship, but I think will need a trustful team around her to help her get socialized properly. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

The real Britney is like that. Even the very hard guys pull their heads in and can't keep up.She has a crasser expression like a construction worker.This lady is a REAL badass and has more balls then the most men.

000005dc8-britney51.jpg&ehk=F97j4Wi7ot4w

Some people just dont like it cause it doesnt fit in their narrative of Britney the poor little victim.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

The real Britney is like that. Even the very hard guys pull their heads in and can't keep up.She has a crasser expression like a construction worker.This lady is a REAL badass and has more balls then the most men.

000005dc8-britney51.jpg&ehk=F97j4Wi7ot4w

yeah ok, sounds like wishful thinking on your part.

14 hours ago, Arianna said:

Why has her language gotten so inappropriate? I know she’s an adult but it’s kind of a turn off.... if it is her posting and if it is.... :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

She was an adult on Chaotic and she spent the entire show cursing, talking about how much s** she was having and her favorite s** positions, ect.:rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

• Haha 3
  • Like 2