Vote: Will the outcome of June 23rd dictate whether the current level of fan and public support continues or dies down?

Will the outcome of June 23rd dictate whether the current level of fan and public support continues or dies down?   

192 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 hours ago, Bigno said:

To be completely honest, I am not emotionally invested. I don't invest my emotions in things I am not truly familiar with. This doesn't mean I don't think this is unfair and she should be free, I do, but she is not my sister, my daughter, my mother nor a personal friend. I don't really know who she is and mostly WHAT I know are my own projections and information filtered through many others. Having said that, I truly think she won't see any changes in her life until she speaks up a la Meghan Markle. Why hasn't she done that is for her to know, but that is my honest belief. Speaking in court won't be enough, because the court system is obviously corrupt and has vastly benefited from this situation. They know what's happening and have not cared, why would they now? I think her only hope would be to physically escape and contact Oprah or something, if she really wished to be out of a conservatorship, which I assume but also ignore. 

And also guys, let's be realistic, some of her capabilities, like anxiety control, might have been or be hindered by the medication she has been given. Her constant shaking seems a lot like akathisia to me, so who knows where she is at. 

Britney spoke out in 2008 on For The Record. Why hasn't she spoken out since? Because the conservatorship has SILENCED HER. You really don't know anything about this case, do you? She is not allowed to speak in interviews without permission and they won't allow it.

13 hours ago, DougFrmBrazil said:

People, this subject is already died down. No media is talking anymore, nor celeb is supporting. Sadly, Britney won’t be free.

Everyone is watching and listening on June 23. People have not stopped supporting and it will be everywhere June 23. Britney WILL be free. 

My worst fear is that she will say she's happy, leave things as they are and unofficially retire. Maybe she is seeing this as the best possible option...to just live her life you know... but it would be so unfair to her...also, I'm scared of what they'd be doing to her if this happens

However, they cannot force her to perform (where the money is). Even if they do, fans will turn the concerts into a fiasco. We won't buy her "I'm happy". We'll yell 'Free Britney ' louder than the speakers. 

11 hours ago, frederiickx said:

Britney spoke out in 2008 on For The Record. Why hasn't she spoken out since? Because the conservatorship has SILENCED HER. You really don't know anything about this case, do you? She is not allowed to speak in interviews without permission and they won't allow it.

Relax a bit. Your affirmations are not necessarily sustained by other than our speculations. Why she hasn't spoken could be for what you mention and also other things. I know about the case as much as strangers to it can know. What you know is very similar to what I know because we all have the same sources. Although I do think she has been silenced, none of us know exactly how it all has been. Plus, it's been more than 12 years since For The Record and they have done a pretty good job at hiding it. People have short term memories and things change. Britney is clearly not the same woman she was in that doc, so that was all. But let me be clear, I am one who believes she is not the one posting on her Instagram and I also believe what she is going through should absolutely not be happening. So, we are on the same side. No need to get defensive.

On 6/5/2021 at 4:29 AM, frederiickx said:

Further evidenced by today’s news of her team being “concerned with covid and security” not allowing her to attend. This will never end. It truly feels Britney Spears will die in this conservatorship as leeches feast.