Vote: Will the outcome of June 23rd dictate whether the current level of fan and public support continues or dies down?

Will the outcome of June 23rd dictate whether the current level of fan and public support continues or dies down?   

192 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We've done so much. I want to be positive about it. But when you take a step back, it seems all the exposure really hasn't changed much in reality in terms of Britney and her rights. If I'm being honest with myself I think it's unrealistic to expect huge changes from this date, but I don't know what more we can do. I think others might feel this way too.

• Like 2

I don't expect anything big. Unfortunately. I hope I'm wrong. I won't stop helping Brit until she's free and can do whatever she wants. Not sooner.You cannot fight a war in one day:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:You have to expect losses, setbacks.Sometimes it does not go on.

Brit needs us,we must not stop before she is not  free. The Free Britney Movement makes her safety even less guaranteed than before. If we leave her alone now,we make it very dangerous for her.We can´t let her down.We started it,we have to end it.:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

And how should Brit feel when her fans also leave her alone. The only ones who believe her and  want to protect her. You noticed in the last time that she is a little better,she is getting a little stronger.That's good,we have to strengthen her more!

Like everyone has said above, expectations for this should be very low. To think she's going to show up and suddenly be out of this mess is not realistic at all. We also have no clue what she even wants to talk about. 

I don't think public support will be going anywhere. As long as her name is out there, people will associate it with this conservatorship. It's bad branding and everyone knows she's on strike right now so until Britney says she wants to work or at least we're led to believe she does, I can't imagine a lot of people buying into her brand. Something's gotta give eventually. This is a slow burn.

Personally, I'm going to stay loud about it until she's free. I'm young and got the time :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

• Like 1

I don’t have any expectations from the hearing I think this will just go on and on! If anything Britney May end up trapped with new conservators in the future if Jamie is removed at some point! 

I think it’s sad the movement has slowed down this new podcast with Babs and Tess I hope debuts sooner than later! Many of the folks in the movement have been called out like Lawyers for Britney and Billy B!

I think in the end B will be in the c ship for ever if not for many many years to come!

it’s sad but I just don’t see it magically getting  removed!

I hope I’m wrong!

5 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

I doubt they will let her speak up. Obviously there will be something wrong with Internet connection or something, obviously it won't change anything. Nothing new. 

Disgusting. Seriously these people start to make me angry as never. They are so pathetic and they don't even try to hide it. 

She won't be there physically? Internet conversation again?

3 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

I doubt they will let her speak up. Obviously there will be something wrong with Internet connection or something, obviously it won't change anything. Nothing new. 

Disgusting. Seriously these people start to make me angry as never. They are so pathetic and they don't even try to hide it. 

At this point with her being vaccinated and new CDC guidelines, I would certainly hope this can be an in-person meeting between Britney and the judge.  Was it confirmed to be  a virtual meeting?  If so, that’s really disappointing.  This is a woman who deserves to be heard.  She’s vaccinated.  She can still wear a mask.  Sorry, but Covid fears shouldn’t trump this woman’s human autonomy, especially when she has done the right thing and been vaccinated.  Over this crap.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, dfffff said:

She won't be there physically? Internet conversation again?

20 minutes ago, G-unit said:

At this point with her being vaccinated and new CDC guidelines, I would certainly hope this can be an in-person meeting between Britney and the judge.  Was it confirmed to be  a virtual meeting?  If so, that’s really disappointing.  This is a woman who deserves to be heard.  She’s vaccinated.  She can still wear a mask.  Sorry, but Covid fears shouldn’t trump this woman’s human autonomy, especially when she has done the right thing and been vaccinated.  Over this crap.

I read somewhere that it will be like Internet meeting that everyone can attend or something but idk if that's true 

Who knows what’ll happen, everyone needs to just keep expectations extremely low. I just don’t wanna see fans taking their anger out on her if she doesn’t do or say what they want, in my gods honest opinion, there are members of this movement who are no better than Team CON. Nobody better come for her.

As for the movement’s momentum, like with anything in life, it’s gonna have ups and downs.

• Like 1

That mindset is not the one to have!!! The movement may seem like it hasn’t done much, but it HAS! Britney probably would not have had the option to speak up in court if all eyes were not on this case! We’ve taken steps forward, but none backward. Maybe some road blocks, but we will see. 

This is Ingham’s way of getting Britney to make a declaration about her dad, probably just asking him to be removed ASAP. Sam Ingham is all about baby steps. This should have happened last year when he asked to suspend Jamie, but as we know he don’t want this case to end quickly. 13 years isn’t long enough to these people :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Keep expectations low. Courts act slow. But she will be free of these people eventually. 

I think at its best the hearing will be her verbally stating her request to be out of the conservatorship or at least her experience and at its worst something will block her from speaking and it'll be postponed again. 

I'm not expecting anything either way it will be what it will be. 

• Like 1