New rumors about a Britney documentary from Netflix

1 minute ago, Gayseus911 said:

Well I'm praying that they do expose her, or hopefully Beyonce will expose her in a song one day. 🤞🤞

There's people more powerful than her 

ariana grande chanel GIF

I hate to say that but it is what it is, the reality looks that way if we like it or not, Lou is still a woman. In this world men are more powerful & get away with more things. It sounds horrible but that's true. 

2 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

ariana grande chanel GIF

I hate to say that but it is what it is, the reality looks that way if we like it or not, Lou is still a woman. In this world men are more powerful & get away with more things. It sounds horrible but that's true. 

Nah, money is powerful. Look at how many people are muted because of her. There are people that can speak out but choose not due to the outcome. Most people signed NDAs, and some don't wanna ruin their careers. Think of how much her back up dancers witnessed behind the scenes, I'm sure they have witnessed horrific things they can't share yet. 

3 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

ariana grande chanel GIF

I’ve worked with a producer who had working relations with her directly & he was very uncomfortable & short when I asked what working with her was like. She has alot of power in the music industry, Nashville & LA are the music capitals of the recording industry & she’s unfortunately carved out her place with B’s money

2 minutes ago, maki93 said:

I hope that they will shed more light on her success after the Femme Fatale era. Documentaries do mention the Las Vegas success, but they fall short on her impact on today's artists and music and her 2018 tour which broke attendance records. 

Preach baby boo. I feel like Britney also wants her successes showcased instead of just being made into a victim.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Preach baby boo. I feel like Britney also wants her successes showcased instead of just being made into a victim.

Exactly! It is very important to highlight how she was mistreated, but it is more important to show how she fought back and how her career is still going strong to this day.  

1 hour ago, Gayseus911 said:

That's not gonna happen, that lady is extremely powerful, she has over 500 million dollars. Ain't nobody exposing her

That's sad. They should be able to state facts wuth proof. I mean even if you're filthy rich, can you charge people for pointing out the things she has signed with proper photo's of her signature on the document? I mean, she can't deny such hard elements, right?

And we know there are plenty of documents where her name is mentioned/attached to or even her signature. 

I get that you can't accuse people of crimes without any proof, that's legit good but if there's hard evidence, I think it should be fine?

Ofcourse I ain't a law know it all but there must be ways to still expose her since Jamie spears got money (read: Britney's money) too and he got exposed BIG time yet he didn't take actions against the documentary etc.

When they say film, I would imagine at best all they could get would be footage of her entering and exiting the court. No way the court will allow a camera inside. Then again, Judge Penny does love being on tv...

I can't wait until this doc drops.

if the next documentary isn't in the style of 'For the Record...', then they can keep it. 

I'm kind of tired of these documentaries where people "close to Britney" speak on behalf of her. 

IF Britney wants us to know intimate things, she'll share them. These documentaries painting her like some weak, or ill victim, are ridiculous. 

Britney may have anxiety, sometimes to extreme levels, she may be bi-polar, but she's not unstable. It's time to let her live her life on her own terms, and if that means she wants out of the conservatorship, then she can speak for herself and end it. Beyond that, I think we as a fanbase need to quit touting these ridiculous documentaries 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

I’ve worked with a producer who had working relations with her directly & he was very uncomfortable & short when I asked what working with her was like. She has alot of power in the music industry, Nashville & LA are the music capitals of the recording industry & she’s unfortunately carved out her place with B’s money

Good God that sounds horrible. But still, they were able to take Harvey Weinstein down, Lou Taylor isn't invincible or superhuman, she can be taken down to.

If certain people, who had worked with her and had witnessed the shady dealings, would band together to have her investigated  she could seriously feel the heat. 

Or what about some women who were in that conversion group (?) of hers. (Don't know exactly what kind of group that was but I think you guys know what I mean). There have to be women who can tell candid stories about her and maybe even sue her.