New rumors about a Britney documentary from Netflix

4 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

I’ve worked with a producer who had working relations with her directly & he was very uncomfortable & short when I asked what working with her was like. She has alot of power in the music industry, Nashville & LA are the music capitals of the recording industry & she’s unfortunately carved out her place with B’s money

Good God that sounds horrible. But still, they were able to take Harvey Weinstein down, Lou Taylor isn't invincible or superhuman, she can be taken down to.

If certain people, who had worked with her and had witnessed the shady dealings, would band together to have her investigated  she could seriously feel the heat. 

Or what about some women who were in that conversion group (?) of hers. (Don't know exactly what kind of group that was but I think you guys know what I mean). There have to be women who can tell candid stories about her and maybe even sue her.

6 hours ago, FreeAsMyHair said:

The young folks unfortunately not. :katyfrog_perry_upset_um: They think she's just dancing in circles on Instagram.

By young you mean teens I guess? Cause like most of the teens can't even name latest Beyonce songs, thinks Madonna is just a mediocre white women and Mariah is a flop. So I think their opinions doesn't matter. They say like Beyonce cause GP adores her and she is a respectable artist. Other than that this genaration doesn't give a **** about pop music. The only girlies they care is Taylor, Ariana and like new TikTok girlies :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Like 2
8 hours ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Omg, I hope the documentary will show Britney as a performer and artist too.

Exactly. We've heard enough of the 2007 narrative already. I wish they would emphasise her prime years then take a deep dive into the CON, everyone involved and how much she's been robbed. Guess we'll see :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

40 minutes ago, Slayer said:

The hearing is most likely going to be sealed and/or she'll attend via video, so please don't get your hopes up guys.

I also think so.

If team con even slightly will feel threatened that Britney might say something that could harm them, then Ingham will most likely request for the hearing to be sealed by saying something like "too much attention/pressure from the media/public makes Britney nervous"

Plus, Ingham told Chloe Melas, one of the team con's minions, that it's not known yet whether this will be an open hearing... so they left this door open for themselves, and they did it publicly...