New rumors about a Britney documentary from Netflix

Hopefully Netflix will present the true face and role of LOU LOU in this whole case. After the BBC documentary, no one wrote an article, nor was her character mentioned in any of the interviews. Is she really that big?

• Love 1
  • Like 5
25 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

I hope for this one they don’t introduce Britney from the beginning of her career and start where the conservatorship starts. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

i mean, literally everyone knows who Britney Spears is. :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

The young folks unfortunately not. :katyfrog_perry_upset_um: They think she's just dancing in circles on Instagram.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, AreYouReady said:

This kinda confirms this rumor is fake as ****.

This Netflix doc is not gonna happen. 

It says they want to film the June 23 court date where Britney will be speaking. Not that Britney will be interviewed in this documentary.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, dfffff said:

Hopefully Netflix will present the true face and role of LOU LOU in this whole case. After the BBC documentary, no one wrote an article, nor was her character mentioned in any of the interviews. Is she really that big?

That's not gonna happen, that lady is extremely powerful, she has over 500 million dollars. Ain't nobody exposing her