Cast of Friends cover People Magazine

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Super Mods
50 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I would have been more excited for this whole thing if it was a film or episode instead of just a chat about the show.

edit:

added the video..

For real! What more can they add? Over the years they have been asked questions about the show so another sit down interview is just stupid and lazy on all parties involved even the cast themselves. I’m glad I’m not the only one that thought the same as comments were saying something is off with Matthew Perry and it makes me think if they were all just uncomfortable playing the characters again. 

but I find it hilarious that Courtney Cox is like Monica and hates clutter hence not keeping anything.  :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Love 4
  • Super Mods

Courtney Cox looks amazing, I'm so glad she decided to stop cosmetic surgery and just age gracefully, she looks stunning and so much healthier :) I'm so happy for all of them and im so looking forward to this :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping: I grew up with FRIENDS and they have quite literally shaped my childhood and who I am. I still watch them before I go to bed. I'm not sure if I even watch but just the sound of their voices and humour makes me feel at peace.

• Love 4
  • Super Mods
9 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

thats so raven smile GIF

trust me they'd look much.....younger if they did. And their faces would be frozen af, they wouldn't be able to show a single emotion. I like it better this way, they are.....friends, only older, just like it's supposed to be. It's been over 20 years, this is so healthy for the audience tbh.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
12 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I love Friends but that interview was awkward. They could've been exhausted or sth, idk. I hope they're all healthy and doing well. 

like i was exhausted when you fu*ked me all night with no mercy :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Gayseus911 said:

Botox central, everyone's face look swole and thick, dam :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

Idt Lisa have had anything done to her face like ever.

Mathew as well. 

Rest of the cast might have had (not counting Courtney although she claims she is done with fillers) few tweaks here and there.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block