Cast of Friends cover People Magazine

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Slayer said:

I would have been more excited for this whole thing if it was a film or episode instead of just a chat about the show.

edit:

added the video..

Hard to say but Mattew Perry really looks off in here. Even his talking is like he is not ok.And i liked his character that is why it is even more sad.

I am not sure i want to watch it after this. I want to remember friends as funny and young people.

I always thought friends was cringe and not funny. The only characters I liked were Rachel and Joey - I thought their humour was executed well of being the butt of certain things based on their privileges etc. 

The rest of them were annoying to me. Just awful. 

Not many people feel the same way I do since most ppl love friends and it’s a beloved 90s show....but I’m just putting it out there lol 

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Urgh not James Corden

... but I felt like that trailer gave me enough that I don’t need to watch the full thing 

Heartbreaking to see Matthew Perry. Hope he’s doing okay  

I swear. I’m legit so mad James Corden is the interviewer. He comes across as such a côcky priçk and he doesn’t deserve to be there for the iconic reunion moment.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block