What song would you like to see Britney perform someday?

My number one choice would be Usual You.. I’d also love to see her perform Shadow again. It’s aged well within her catalogue and would be a refreshing “slow down” moment in her show.

A few others I’d love to see her bring back/perform for the first time:

1. Born to Make you Happy

2. Let me be

3. Showdown

4. Get Naked

5. Mood Ring

• Love 5
  • Content Curators
2 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

Who the **** is that in the pic?? I thought it was 1999 Jessica Simpson :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

tumblr_mia0mhQd1R1qbntx9o1_500.gif

It's from a photoshoot for a magazine she did back in 2000 :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

ehbxqb01otqc0bob.jpg

• Love 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

everyone seems to hate BNG but i absolutely love it. its such a fun funky song, why does everyone hate it?

i'd love her to perform Dont Cry and Man On The Moon someday but doubt itll ever happen 

I would like to know the same thing honestly, I absolutetly love BNG :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

this is the closest you'll get

OMG her hair :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:  YESSSS :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary: She seemed to be really into it, auggg I just feel in love with BNG 10x more :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1