Sam Asghari joins Showtime drama Black Monday

10 hours ago, PrettyGorl said:

I worded that poorly 

I meant his d is definitely small lol, inferring his only fans would be a let down.

No hate to small d's, they’re much more practical ❤️

Oh lol I would still enjoy the muscles, he’s huge!

Now I have two favorite actors who have made themselves, have the best cameo roles and who are called to play these very short cameo roles not because their names are associated with one superstar - this is the great and most beautiful actor Sam and the talented Jamie Lynn Spears :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

1 hour ago, Ritatdad said:

why do people suddenly like that problematic user??

Because it took us a worldwide pandemic and Britney being fooled in courts since forever to realize that we have bigger problems than Sam and that the energy of everybody in the Sam slander threads should be focused elsewhere. We matured and it's a good thing

Bonus, Britney is having a blast when she is around him, he respects her in public and it's evident. It must not be very easy to bring such a star in your family gatherings but they handle it perfectly.

It's not worth your time or energy to hate on Sam about his barely-there roles that you deem he gets because he's using her. They are small either way.

• Love 1
22 hours ago, 1inamillion said:

Because it took us a worldwide pandemic and Britney being fooled in courts since forever to realize that we have bigger problems than Sam and that the energy of everybody in the Sam slander threads should be focused elsewhere. We matured and it's a good thing

Bonus, Britney is having a blast when she is around him, he respects her in public and it's evident. It must not be very easy to bring such a star in your family gatherings but they handle it perfectly.

It's not worth your time or energy to hate on Sam about his barely-there roles that you deem he gets because he's using her. They are small either way.

Lmao i can focus on more than one thing at once and I will not ignore his past disgusting behavior and dating history.  He is a User. Anyone who wants the best for Britney shouldn't like him.

On 5/18/2021 at 9:59 AM, 1inamillion said:

Destroyed that Obsessives Sam Hater like that :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 1