Sam Asghari joins Showtime drama Black Monday

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moving up I see; good for him; he seem to try hard and work hard and to my opinion has not “milked” Britney for fame. Seems like a nice guy, still don’t trust him tho’ but it’s probably from the

How does this news in anyway disprove that? It’s not like he got this job based on talent.

Britney Spears fitness model boyfriend Sam Asghari will join season 3 as recurring of Showtime series Black Monday headlined by actor Don Cheadle. Sam will play Giancarlo, a super s3xy  model.

Posted Images

Moving up I see; good for him; he seem to try hard and work hard and to my opinion has not “milked” Britney for fame.

Seems like a nice guy, still don’t trust him tho’ but it’s probably from the trauma of everyone around Britney being horrible to her.

• Like 9

3-4 episodes of 1st season were really funny. But then it turned to soap opera not smth about real black monday on wall street. I am surprised it is still on. Anyway at least he keeps on working and getting paid. Good for him

Cancelled prodigal son but this ****s still on. Interesting to see how far hes come, of course most people will say his opportunities are helped bc of Britney. Not sure if it is but he's gotta be prepared if he continues to date her his hard work will be scrutinized, kind of like a form of nepotism.

19 minutes ago, rower2222 said:

Cancelled prodigal son but this ****s still on. Interesting to see how far hes come, of course most people will say his opportunities are helped bc of Britney. Not sure if it is but he's gotta be prepared if he continues to date her his hard work will be scrutinized, kind of like a form of nepotism.

Prodigal Son aired on FOX. Different network. It was FOX lowest rated drama and produced by WB. I don’t think him dating her helped to secure this gig.