Dua Lipa's Future Nostalgia Medley at the 2021 Brit Awards

Loved the performance, but that Love Again teaser in the beginning left me wanting more :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: weird she didn’t perform her biggest tracks considering BMH peaked at 6 in the UK, and Levitating is currently #5. She’s also been trying to push Pretty Please for a while now. It used to be one of my least favorite songs from her, but I’ve warmed up to it. Even BWBB and Good In Bed :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing: as for @Midnight sucks to see that his idol Yonce will stay waiting to drop her album when Britney does since she loves to take away the queens shine and the queen isn’t working :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: maybe he should become a Dua stan in the meantime 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Loved the performance, but that Love Again teaser in the beginning left me wanting more :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: weird she didn’t perform her biggest tracks considering BMH peaked at 6 in the UK, and Levitating is currently #5. She’s also been trying to push Pretty Please for a while now. It used to be one of my least favorite songs from her, but I’ve warmed up to it. Even BWBB and Good In Bed :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing: as for @Midnight sucks to see that his idol Yonce will stay waiting to drop her album when Britney does since she loves to take away the queens shine and the queen isn’t working :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: maybe he should become a Dua stan in the meantime 

I hope after Love Again, she'll revisit Hallucinate. It deserved so much more!

• Love 3

I love how she finally gave justice to Physical. :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Even though Levitating is one of her biggest songs, she’s been singing it on every show. Nice from her to let the other tracks have their moment. 

Still mad the tasteless gays let Hallucinate flop so hard and didn’t give the recognition it deserves. :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, aleomg said:

I love how she finally gave justice to Physical. :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Even though Levitating is one of her biggest songs, she’s been singing it on every show. Nice from her to let the other tracks have their moment. 

Still mad the tasteless gays let Hallucinate flop so hard and didn’t give the recognition it deserves. :typing_keyboard_computer:

Amen Sis! :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, aleomg said:

:useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:
this 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block