Did you guys get the email about Britney Store pride collection?

• Content Curators
32 minutes ago, patr!ckjean said:

PSA - don’t buy the FF keychain. Not that I’m super concerned about everyone rushing out to get it :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink: but it’s super cheap - one came with my tour package back in the day and it broke really quickly 

just sayin’ :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

Most of her merch tends to be really cheap, I bought some t-shirts and only wore them once, a couple of them even arrived with holes :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

2 hours ago, patr!ckjean said:

PSA - don’t buy the FF keychain. Not that I’m super concerned about everyone rushing out to get it :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink: but it’s super cheap - one came with my tour package back in the day and it broke really quickly 

That’s strange, it’s thick metal & mine has lasted over 10 years

Edit: I've never seen this black one they're selling! The one in the VIP tour package was silver :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, patr!ckjean said:

Well there’s a sign not to buy anything then :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 1