Lady Gaga tosses flowers to her fans in Italy and it turns into a frenzy (video)

Sorry but that is a deplorable gesture. And spare me with the social distance reason cuz the masses got together to pick up the flowers 💐 hence social distance was not maintained.

She basically threw treats to dogs 🐕 . Or bread to ducks 🦆

The thumbnail made me think that she threw flowers while standing on a balcony and the fans started beating 💥 each other up when trying to get a flower for themselves and that was why Gaga cried 🤪.

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Sorry but that is a deplorable gesture. And spare me with the social distance reason cuz the masses got together to pick up the flowers 💐 hence social distance was not maintained.

But it was for social distance purposes, come on. If anything she was protecting herself; she obviously can't control their reaction. 

Gaga's always loved her fans so idk what everyone's getting at lol 

Blame it on covid, Gaga's not the villain here.

• Like 1

I mean if I were in Italy with some quarantine measures still in place while loud gays surrounded my hotel room, I'd be crying too. :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

But seriously she obviously wasn't in the best of moods for whatever reason. The fact that she couldn't sign autographs like she usually would sucks, but the flowers were clearly meant to be a gesture of appreciation. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block