Sam Ingham's Twitter profile follows Lawyers for Britney and David Lucado!

So I saw someone on Instagram posted Sam Ingham's Twitter profile:

And he follows Lawyers for Britney ,  Britney's profile and David Lucado!

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

And look at David's Linked:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-lucado🏼-03b537a9

it wouldn't surprise me if Sam and David are connected somehow... And a fact he follows Lawyers for Britney...

2 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Ingham follows only 36 accounts. And LFB is the only fan account he follows.

And? What does that prove? There's also no image or description in that Twitter profile? If it is him, the bigger crime is following PragerU, they're abysmal :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: He also follows radio hosts and Alfred Hitchcock quotes . Like i said before, following another profile doesnt directly prove anything. That's a poor method of drawing conclusions and getting mad at an individual. That and LFB calling him "Kingham" once. 

Ingham is still Britney's lawyer, right? Why did he bring up that Britney wants to speak to the courts directly? He could have omitted it, but didn't. Doesn't sound beneficial to the man if he wants to control the narrative. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Martian_M00d said:

And? What does that prove? There's also no image or description in that Twitter profile? If it is him, the bigger crime is following PragerU, they're abysmal :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: He also follows radio hosts and Alfred Hitchcock quotes . Like i said before, following another profile doesnt directly prove anything. That's a poor method of drawing conclusions and getting mad at an individual. That and LFB calling him "Kingham" once. 

Ingham is still Britney's lawyer, right? Why did he bring up that Britney wants to speak to the courts directly? He could have omitted it, but didn't. Doesn't sound beneficial to the man if he wants to control the narrative. 

U truly are LFS  bot  :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Martian_M00d said:

Jamie is not Britney’s lawyer, he’s Jamie lawyer