Britneys mini furniture

I’m pretty sure the tiny furniture is for her dogs lol. I don’t think she just collects small furniture for fun. Also is the lazy boy actually tiny or is the tree really just super huge. I absolutely love she’s so festive too. I’d love to go all out like that but I’m poor haha 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
57 minutes ago, AP4 said:

I’m pretty sure the tiny furniture is for her dogs lol. I don’t think she just collects small furniture for fun. Also is the lazy boy actually tiny or is the tree really just super huge. I absolutely love she’s so festive too. I’d love to go all out like that but I’m poor haha 

Could be but she did collect dolls growing up and she does collect weird things, I’m sure she gets a kick out of it as the article says, there’s tiny rugs when she could’ve gotten a larger one to cover that whole space rather than three tiny rugs. 

2 hours ago, Britman512 said:

I’m bothered that your user name is so similar to mine :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

Sorry I just love brit and 52 is my fav number :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

1 hour ago, AP4 said:

I wondered too about the lazy boy and comparing to some of the other furniture it does seem small still but not as small as the gym couch

• Haha 2