Lana Del Rey drops new album 'Blue Banisters'

• 2 months later...
6 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

Lana makes me feel something. I think I’d like to get into her artistry. Who will tell me where to begin?!!

Each of her albums have their own whole vibe and she is an album artist, so I’d recommend picking an album based off what vibe appeals to you most:

• Born to Die - her most “pop” album - hip hop beats + cinematic instrumentals
  • Ultraviolence - psychedelic rock, dream pop
  • Honeymoon - cinematic, noir
  • Lust for Life - second most “pop” album. More eclectic than the rest of the album. Some trap elements, some songs are folky, some just feel straight pop
  • Norman ******* Rockwell - soft rock, psychedelic rock, folk rock, summer vibes 
  • Chemtrails Over the Country Club - folk, more acoustic/singer-songwriter, some country influence 

The first song on each of her albums is a pretty good preview of what the rest of the album will be, so you can start with those too and dive into the whole album of the one you like a lot. 

Norman ******* Rockwell is her most acclaimed album both by critics and fans. It’s my personal favorite. But the other ones might appeal to you more based on your music taste. 

NFR, Ultraviolence, Born to Die seem to be the most popular albums while Lust for Life and Chemtrails are more controversial. Honeymoon often seems to be forgotten about, but generally it’s pretty well liked. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Did she have breast augmentation?

tenor.gif

I’m quite sure it’s weight gain. I think it’s the same with Selena Gomez recently (the shoot in your display pic) BUT I do question Selena’s more...do you think Selena got implants, or is it just the weight gain? I am leaning towards weight gain with a good push up.

(RIP my old bra size due to weight loss)

20 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

I’m quite sure it’s weight gain. I think it’s the same with Selena Gomez recently (the shoot in your display pic) BUT I do question Selena’s more...do you think Selena got implants, or is it just the weight gain? I am leaning towards weight gain with a good push up.

(RIP my old bra size due to weight loss)

I think it's weight gain for Sel as well.

Pin on Health

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block