Billie Eilish announces new album "Happier Than Ever," out July 30

13 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

She doesn't look ''happier than ever'' here :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

That's the whole point, she's shading everybody who said she needs to be happy, being depressed and suicidal is her marketing schtick. And it worked. 

Watch her get album of the year, @Blackout2006, cos honestly. 

No big name release is happening, I honestly feel in my opinion, @Jordan Miller, some artists are holding back until they can tour and see their fans, that's what a lot of artists have said. 

• Love 1

I just watched her recent documentary, "The world's a little blurry", and I can't believe there isn't a thread solely about that on here! We should be taking about it!! There's so much to unpack... And regardless of people being a fan of hers or not, there's so much we music lovers can take away from it.

I definitely understand the name of her next album and the cover now that I watched the documentary. It's so sad that she's been so constantly depressed, especially being SO young. I can't believe her parents and closest family isn't working on that 24/7, as the main priority. That's how thing get worse with time. But that's what happens to celebrities: whatever makes their lives miserable ends up being what makes them famous and rich, so her family and friends stop getting worried and no longer pay attention; rather, they start being a part of the machine that keeps them in this awful state.

I perfectly understand Billie using music to express herself and alleviate these horrible feelings, a sort of therapy, BUT she should get away from that state, not make it her brand! I mean look at Demi for that matter... She's got the potential (and the resources now) to get away from it. But I guess fame works that way: it gives you everything, but then it doesn't let you go.

I hope her the best! Her and Finneas are an amazing and talented team, they make great music together.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Invitation said:

@Blackout2006 I've bought the vinyl bundle. They're so pretty!FVzXNWu.gif

FVzXNWu.gif

OMGG YESS THE VINYLLLL LOOKS Drop Dead(beautiful).mp3 FVzXNWu.gif

BUT "Do You Really Wanna Go Back In Time?" Would have been such a better title considering she is embracing the 70s aesthetic this era OMGGG FVzXNWu.gif

@Spicechinodiva remember when I predicted she will do something retro for her next era? I truly am Exhales music prediction FVzXNWu.gif

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

OMGG YESS THE VINYLLLL LOOKS Drop Dead(beautiful).mp3 FVzXNWu.gif

BUT "Do You Really Wanna Go Back In Time?" Would have been such a better title considering she is embracing the 70s aesthetic this era OMGGG FVzXNWu.gif

@Spicechinodiva remember when I predicted she will do something retro for her next era? I truly am Exhales music prediction FVzXNWu.gif

This is why I stan you, you're ahead of everybody else. Love you. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block