Lindsay is back on set/filming something

1 minute ago, Gayseus911 said:

Yea she has a history of not showing up to set which is why she is barely casted for anything. 

Remember when jane fonda and co called her out for not showing up on set on her "last chance " movie 

Remember when she blamed Britney for her antics 🤣😂 britney hung out with you once and you gate crashed 😂🤣

I remember when she was called unprofessional by playboy and jumped a fence in prison for "some soda "

Remember when she said she was being racial profiled at heathrow airport in london 🤣😂

REMEMBER WHEN SHE TRIED TO KIDNAP THAT KID IN RUSSIA AND GOT PUNCHED IN THE FACE ON LIVESTREAM (if you haven't seen it I highly recommend)  

The original Demi Lovato... Far more entertaining and less cringe than Demi though 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, Armchairrevolution said:

Remember when jane fonda and co called her out for not showing up on set on her "last chance " movie 

Remember when she blamed Britney for her antics 🤣😂 britney hung out with you once and you gate crashed 😂🤣

I remember when she was called unprofessional by playboy and jumped a fence in prison for "some soda "

Remember when she said she was being racial profiled at heathrow airport in london 🤣😂

REMEMBER WHEN SHE TRIED TO KIDNAP THAT KID IN RUSSIA AND GOT PUNCHED IN THE FACE ON LIVESTREAM (if you haven't seen it I highly recommend)  

The original Demi Lovato... Far more entertaining and less cringe than Demi though 

This meltdown is embarrassing as hell

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, Armchairrevolution said:

I remember it all 

Baby Lol GIF by moodman

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Easy There said:

She would be perfect for AHS cmon Ryan give her a shot.

She’s an incredible actress with the right script and focus. She needs her big break and I can really see her coming back with award winning television series, where she isn’t playing a comedic character or whatever but a gritty one with incredible writing. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Rick101 said:

She’s an incredible actress with the right script and focus. She needs her big break and I can really see her coming back with award winning television series, where she isn’t playing a comedic character or whatever but a gritty one with incredible writing. 

Her comedic timing is amazing till this day. But it would be amazing to see her in more serious role.

One thing I dont get. Why doesn't she find a good Indie project and prove everyone wrong.

2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Her comedic timing is amazing till this day. But it would be amazing to see her in more serious role.

One thing I dont get. Why doesn't she find a good Indie project and prove everyone wrong.

She’s literally me last year. Addicted to chaos and the drama of it all. If she was more serious about her craft she would do it. But the thing is, after the Canyons I don’t think she is confident in her ability in indies. She did try to secure this lead (I guess?) in this werewolf movie called Among the Shadows and god... it looks so bad. She’s also embarrassed by it. I think she just likes being offered. It may have been sometime after the Oprah show, maybe 2015 2016, where I remember her saying she’s never had to audition for a role before, she has however tried fighting for roles in movies. I don’t think her insurance record is good. I believe in her but I don’t know if she actually believes in her craft anymore, as much as she does her celebrity. I’d love for her to really prove everyone wrong once and for all but that also requires people to be open to taking a chance on her. Lkke real execs

11 minutes ago, Rick101 said:

She’s literally me last year. Addicted to chaos and the drama of it all. If she was more serious about her craft she would do it. But the thing is, after the Canyons I don’t think she is confident in her ability in indies. She did try to secure this lead (I guess?) in this werewolf movie called Among the Shadows and god... it looks so bad. She’s also embarrassed by it. I think she just likes being offered. It may have been sometime after the Oprah show, maybe 2015 2016, where I remember her saying she’s never had to audition for a role before, she has however tried fighting for roles in movies. I don’t think her insurance record is good. I believe in her but I don’t know if she actually believes in her craft anymore, as much as she does her celebrity. I’d love for her to really prove everyone wrong once and for all but that also requires people to be open to taking a chance on her. Lkke real execs

I think she might be over it completely.

I also hate when ppl say Lindsay had multiple 2nd chances. Literally every role she got post 2008 was trash.

And she sadly took everything she could and it damaged hereafter even more.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I think she might be over it completely.

I also hate when ppl say Lindsay had multiple 2nd chances. Literally every role she got post 2008 was trash.

And she sadly took everything she could and it damaged hereafter even more.

Exactly. And when you compare this to the chances male stars received for far worse in some cases, it’s like hmm (although I do know the thing about her chasing down her assistant in 2007 or 08 which really damaged her rep in Hollywood external to the rumoured mental health and **** problems around Georgia Rule). 
every role was either television or legitimately just not good. I also know part of that was because she had yet to fully prove herself as a mature actress as an adult, despite doing a Prairie Home Companion with Meryl and Lilly Tomlin, and working w Jane Fonda. She was just starting to make the transition (and that too, successfully and far smoother than Duff or Bynes for that matter. She was getting the role until 2007/08). 
like her movie Labour Pains was originally slated for a theatrical release, was bumped down to TV. No mainstream comeback means less chances for positive exposure. It’s weird really and I wonder if she would’ve fared a better and successful comeback had she released more electro/club pop music in 2007-2010

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Rick101 said:

Exactly. And when you compare this to the chances male stars received for far worse in some cases, it’s like hmm (although I do know the thing about her chasing down her assistant in 2007 or 08 which really damaged her rep in Hollywood external to the rumoured mental health and **** problems around Georgia Rule). 
every role was either television or legitimately just not good. I also know part of that was because she had yet to fully prove herself as a mature actress as an adult, despite doing a Prairie Home Companion with Meryl and Lilly Tomlin, and working w Jane Fonda. She was just starting to make the transition (and that too, successfully and far smoother than Duff or Bynes for that matter. She was getting the role until 2007/08). 
like her movie Labour Pains was originally slated for a theatrical release, was bumped down to TV. No mainstream comeback means less chances for positive exposure. It’s weird really and I wonder if she would’ve fared a better and successful comeback had she released more electro/club pop music in 2007-2010

You said it perfectly.

Did you see Sic Note ? She was great in it. And they had no issues with her on set.

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, Easy There said:

You said it perfectly.

Did you see Sic Note ? She was great in it. And they had no issues with her on set.

Heard about it but never got around to watching it! Is it worth the watch? She looked amazing and I saw the previews 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block