Bebe Rexha announces 2nd studio album, 'Better Mistakes,' out May 7th

17 minutes ago, aleomg said:

And yet, she still thinks she’s loved and rich. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

well, i dont think that you can disagree with the fact that she earns a lot :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

and she is surely liked by many, including me. Her first album is really good (although there are many fillers) and i really anticipate the next one :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited: BIJ and Sacrifice are bops :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Matiz said:

well, i dont think that you can disagree with the fact that she earns a lot :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

and she is surely liked by many, including me. Her first album is really good (although there are many fillers) and i really anticipate the next one :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited: BIJ and Sacrifice are bops :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Yes! Expectations is a good album. I'm A Mess, Knees, Pillow and Grace are bop asf. :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

1 hour ago, Matiz said:

I’m just quoting what she said. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Based on her view regarding success and fame, let’s see those sales and streams when the album is released. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

On 4/16/2021 at 3:58 PM, bitbitboi said:

You guys are sabotaging Bebe's career. MAKE.THIS.HAPPEN.

It is gorgeous.

And do NOT let this die because I play this every day, how could your gay ***/s not make this go viral?! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

She's playing with matches. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

It reminds me of Overprotected.

Beautiful video and song.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block