Bebe Rexha announces 2nd studio album, 'Better Mistakes,' out May 7th

17 minutes ago, aleomg said:

And yet, she still thinks she’s loved and rich. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

well, i dont think that you can disagree with the fact that she earns a lot :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

and she is surely liked by many, including me. Her first album is really good (although there are many fillers) and i really anticipate the next one :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited: BIJ and Sacrifice are bops :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Matiz said:

well, i dont think that you can disagree with the fact that she earns a lot :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

and she is surely liked by many, including me. Her first album is really good (although there are many fillers) and i really anticipate the next one :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited: BIJ and Sacrifice are bops :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Yes! Expectations is a good album. I'm A Mess, Knees, Pillow and Grace are bop asf. :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

1 hour ago, Matiz said:

I’m just quoting what she said. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Based on her view regarding success and fame, let’s see those sales and streams when the album is released. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

On 4/16/2021 at 3:58 PM, bitbitboi said:

You guys are sabotaging Bebe's career. MAKE.THIS.HAPPEN.

It is gorgeous.

And do NOT let this die because I play this every day, how could your gay ***/s not make this go viral?! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

She's playing with matches. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

It reminds me of Overprotected.

Beautiful video and song.

• Love 1