Why did Jessica Simpson make it but Willa Ford didn’t?

39 minutes ago, Rick101 said:

How would you describe the transition of Britney from baby to slave  vs. Willa being bad from the start 

why did Britney’s feel so much more impactful aside from her being the bigger artist ?

Because she was like this sultry **** innocent girl exploring her ***uality in pure eroticism so it was tasteful and enticing. She was getting lost in music and letting herself lose herself in the trance of it all which was personified by heat, insatiable thirst, and beats that transported you to a foreign and exotic place. That’s hot!

But if I want to be a ho e, I have to do that in the confines of secrecy. Willa Ford fit the bill, in a trashy club, during a potential drunken night. Like all things, if we have too many Big Macs, well we suffer. Therefore, it’s reserved for just one night only. We get to be that vixen for that night, but then I can go on exuding that put together “It Girl” we all want to be that can balance the dichotomy of a good girl and occasional bad girl. Willa Ford was great to tip the scales, but we all know, we all sway backed to Britney *****!

26 minutes ago, DougFrmBrazil said:

LOL. You guys think that Willa was something. She's must be another Jojo. And Jessica Simpson a Mandy Moore wannabe. 

She music impact was nothing that’s the joke LOL

and jojo genuinely was amazing and had the sales to back it up. Blackground records is what got in the way of her success whereas willa’s career fizzled out 

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, Rick101 said:

She music impact was nothing that’s the joke LOL

and jojo genuinely was amazing and had the sales to back it up. Blackground records is what got in the way of her success whereas willa’s career fizzled out 

The messery to his nieces Music and best albums, Toni Braxton's album Libra not a available on platforms and that album was secrets 2.0. 

Does anybody know how shady Barry was, lying to both Toni and LA reid, basically making Toni believe that LA didn't believe in an artist he signed, she was put on bed rest due to being pregnant when he took advantage of a situation and LA believed as her manager she wanted to leave her only Home and family, only to all be revealed as a lie and was told that all of this could have been resolved without Barry's antics. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Rick101 said:

But Avril came out one year later 

yes but avril WAS (then) a rocker girl... COMPLETELY different from britney... she played guitar, got that skater look... soh it "made sense" to shade britney, 

Willa shaded britney but she was JUST LIKE HER... blonde, singing pop, dancing... 

see the difference?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

And she was the poster girl of the Anti Britney movement, which was something she hated. 

I mean you can tell she was uncomfortable with the whole anti Britney title. 

actually, in the very beginning, avril "played along" with the anti britney thing. watch:

And I really like avril! her 2 "first" albums are AMAZING. got them on my vinyl collection too.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

The messery to his nieces Music and best albums, Toni Braxton's album Libra not a available on platforms and that album was secrets 2.0. 

Does anybody know how shady Barry was, lying to both Toni and LA reid, basically making Toni believe that LA didn't believe in an artist he signed, she was put on bed rest due to being pregnant when he took advantage of a situation and LA believed as her manager she wanted to leave her only Home and family, only to all be revealed as a lie and was told that all of this could have been resolved without Barry's antics. 

In making a video about this rn while telling aaliyahs story through news casts and interviews. Stay tuned for august 

55 minutes ago, fabricio83 said:

actually, in the very beginning, avril "played along" with the anti britney thing. watch:

And I really like avril! her 2 "first" albums are AMAZING. got them on my vinyl collection too.

Classic interview, classic albums 

• Super Mods

Its like what everyone said:

She was just another blonde pop girl who came too late in the game.

I feel like if she released her debut album and song in 1999 or 2000,

she would've been a bigger hit.

It was all about timing and time was just not on her side.

However I do LOVE "I Wanna Be Bad"!

That song is a total early 00s bop! :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block