Buzzfeed Quiz: Are you more Nicki Minaj or Cardi B?

Are you more Nicki Minaj or Cardi B?  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Content Curators

https://www.buzzfeed.com/isaiahatkins/are-you-more-cardi-or-nikki-c74329rz8g

Exhale, are you more Nicki Minaj or Cardi B? Please share your results!

My result is:

Nicki Minaj

The Barbz have your back. You keep us entertained and know your way around a performance. You never fail to keep things interesting, and you're sometimes passionate to a fault. Keep being you!

@Style. good luck!

_103374672_getty_top.thumb.jpg.3a4e099a5dea7408bc6f19f0d00ce11a.jpg

• Haha 2
35 minutes ago, Invitation said:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/isaiahatkins/are-you-more-cardi-or-nikki-c74329rz8g

Exhale, are you more Nicki Minaj or Cardi B?

My result is:

Nicki Minaj

The Barbz have your back. You keep us entertained and know your way around a performance. You never fail to keep things interesting, and you're sometimes passionate to a fault. Keep being you!

@Style. good luck!

_103374672_getty_top.thumb.jpg.3a4e099a5dea7408bc6f19f0d00ce11a.jpg

Well, both are no role model, but at least I can still choose talent. :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

Also I choose women who supports women and don’t betray them with lies at the first opportunity. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

It’s sad how someone can take untalented people from the lowest quality TV shows and turn it into a star from the music industry. :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

Obviously I don’t know her personally, but everything that girl does feels disgusting for me: That noise some call music, how she talk thinking she is funny, the way she perform... She’s is in a place that doesn’t belongs to her.

But at the end of the day I have to say thanks to her, because she is the biggest proof that fame and success don’t equal quality. So I’m happy for my favs, because maybe they don’t have everything they deserve in the industry, but at least they have talent and some dignity. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
34 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Are those the only options? Why couldn't there be an Iggy option; I'd rather be a mediocre White rapper than be either Cardi or Onika. 

We should have this option, just to make some justice. Just because Cardi B is successful for the same things that Iggy was canceled for many people. Even Iggy Azalea took her chance to be a rapper more seriously than Cardi B and still.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, NobodyKnowsPete said:

We should have this option, just to make some justice. Just because Cardi B is successful for the same things that Iggy was canceled for many people. Even Iggy Azalea took her chance to be a rapper more seriously than Cardi B and still.

I-:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:  like wow I don't hate Cardi B in the slightest but I'll be  damned your really on spot on with this comment. 

I got cardi. I like her better. I feel like shes just more lighthearted and fun personality-wise while Nicki takes herself way too seriously.

I appreciate a lot of her songs tho....maybe even more than cardi’s since she’s had more. She has a nice singing voice too. I don’t like the stuff w her bro or her bf being creeps but just speaking music she’s had QUITE the bops. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block