Britney: "It's me, b---h. Happy Easter!"

45 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Why is she so relaxed and normal whenever she appears on his instagram. Yet she is the way she is on hers ?

Also she looks 10 years younger without usual racoon eye makeup

Well, recently I'vee seen a video of a YouTuber explaining these things. As how she looks very natural and relaxed in the photos of Sam's Instagram, pictures without retouching or filters and photos with very good quality, but on her own Instagram the photos are old, recycled, with poor quality and with horrible filters like, if they wanted to make her look bad... the explanation is really great but unfortunately the video is in Spanish. I'lI leave you the link anyway.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

the way she looks / acts on her own IG has to be intentional - either she does it intentionally so people notice something is off (like self sabotage of her brand or something) OR it’s team con’s way of painting her as a crazy person; whichever it is, I think we have enough proof that the way she looks / acts on her IG is intentional - what’s the purpose? not sure but it’s intentional because how she looks / acts on his and how she looks / acts on hers is day and night.

THIS

"it’s team con’s way of painting her as a crazy person"

• Haha 1
  • Like 1