What if that knee injury in 2004 did not occur?

Alexa James

23 hours ago, MSTAR said:

Idk but I feel like that the music video of Outrageous was actually a bad idea, or at least would not be appreciated by many people. I’ve released an upscale of the video and there are many comments that say:

"That’s so cringe" "it’s cringey" "everything is wrong on this video" "wt* is this" "I’m so uncomfortable" "Weird video" "Worst video ever".

Where on many other of my videos, I don’t see generally bad comments towards her music videos.

So I’m wondering if the video being cancelled isn’t a good idea finally... :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

idk idk outrageous look n song was a perfect example of the current music trends of 2004 of pop merging with hip hop n becoming main stream. And it was filmed in New York the birth of hip hop. Albeit it was filmed in queens n hip hop was born in the bronx it’s still the same vibe n look. It was on trend as back then when pop music was becoming more urban and styles n even fashion were blending. Even the movies back then had those vibes. Honey. The step up franchises and you got served. I think now yeah Mayb cringey but back then it would of been a hit. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, MSTAR said:

Idk but I feel like that the music video of Outrageous was actually a bad idea, or at least would not be appreciated by many people. I’ve released an upscale of the video and there are many comments that say:

"That’s so cringe" "it’s cringey" "everything is wrong on this video" "wt* is this" "I’m so uncomfortable" "Weird video" "Worst video ever".

Where on many other of my videos, I don’t see generally bad comments towards her music videos.

So I’m wondering if the video being cancelled isn’t a good idea finally... :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

idk idk outrageous look n song was a perfect example of the current music trends of 2004 of pop merging with hip hop n becoming main stream. And it was filmed in New York the birth of hip hop. Albeit it was filmed in queens n hip hop was born in the bronx it’s still the same vibe n look. It was on trend as back then when pop music was becoming more urban and styles n even fashion were blending. Even the movies back then had those vibes. Honey. The step up franchises and you got served. I think now yeah Mayb cringey but back then it would of been a hit. 

8 hours ago, Alexa James said:

That mannequin video made my day. I am so glad that the knee injury myth has been debunked. She can still dance like she used to! 

The choreography is really complex. There are so many steps...maybe even more than in the MATM and OIDIA music videos. She was so in sync with all her dancers. God speed Britney!

I remember when it leaked and we all thought she was gonna perform at the VMAs 😭

This routine is hard I can't even try to attempt to do it and she nailed it!   What I wouldn't give for PRIME Britney to perform this song UGH 🙌🏾

She can definitely still dance like she used too.   I just think when she's on stage her nerves takes over and mix that with her meds, not to many people would be able to overcome that and put on a mind-blowing performance.

10 hours ago, _lebot said:

Whoever wrote that caption about her learning how to love dancing again is probably telling the truth. It seems like she lost her passion for it bc of meds and everything going on, perhaps she’s trying to get that passion back some how during lockdown. Just kind of wish that she had contact with Brian and Andre, Andre was the best choreographer after Brian, shame they had to split ways bc of con’s rules. 

No please not Brian... 

His choreo has gone to ****... 

8 hours ago, Sakis***** said:

''She can't dance after outrageous incident'' LIES!

Wow! But how do you explain the more simplified choreography and dancing in her later music videos like Piece of Me, Circus, Hold it Against Me, Till the World Ends, Work B—-, and Slumber Party. She stopped doing complex routines like in MATM, OIDIA, Boys, Slave 4 u after 2004. That’s why many attribute it to her knee injury. 

The Slumber Party choreography was an improvement but the range of her movements are limited. 

I think if she did the outrageous music video, then she would have probably received more opportunities in the business. I know she was up for the Daisy Duke role and the filmmakers wanted her...I mean the movie was filmed near her hometown in Louisiana! The knee injury just caused her to shut down and withdraw from work.

19 hours ago, Alexa James said:

So, I guess this knee injury was a front. She really wanted to take time off and pursue her romance with K-Fed....and possibly work on original doll (RIP). This accident was the perfect excuse. 

Even her backup singers on the onyx tour did not buy that excuse. 

I believe that it’s just because of passion. Like another person said, she probably would rather not do hard choreo if she’s not into it and everything that’s going on around her. I also think her choreographers suck. I did not know that Andre passed away 😞 all I knew was that he quit because they were asking him to take a **** test. He knew how to make her and her body look good. 

I doubt anything would’ve changed. She had already met Kevin at the time so she would’ve probably still married him after the In The Zone era was over and everything after that would’ve been exactly the same. Also, the reason why her dancing has deteriorated has nothing to do with her knee injury in my opinion. She most likely has lost a lot of confidence after her breakdown and she’s obviously not as passionate as she used to be due to the fact that she’s under a conservatorship and can’t properly enjoy the money she makes while performing. She has also been over medicated at times too like during Femme Fatale Era 

Wish she never injured the knee. She still danced pretty good still after in some performances tho. 

(FF era was a mess tho) 

On 4/2/2021 at 2:05 PM, OCBoy1985 said:

I remember when it leaked and we all thought she was gonna perform at the VMAs 😭

This routine is hard I can't even try to attempt to do it and she nailed it!   What I wouldn't give for PRIME Britney to perform this song UGH 🙌🏾

She can definitely still dance like she used too.   I just think when she's on stage her nerves takes over and mix that with her meds, not to many people would be able to overcome that and put on a mind-blowing performance.

AGREE with you. 

On 4/2/2021 at 8:14 AM, Soysaucechicken08 said:

The step up franchises and you got served. 

For Step Up, i can literally see Britney doing this :

This song fits her and i could see this be part of Britney 2001, also i can see ha doing this choreo.

this as well:

It needs tho energetic choreo and i can see ha doing a full energetic choreo in this and this also could be part of Britney 2001.

Oh also this:

Brit doing this choreochoreo would slay and this to be part of the same era (2001)

On 4/3/2021 at 5:13 PM, Leolileinstein said:

Wish she never injured the knee. She still danced pretty good still after in some performances tho. 

(FF era was a mess tho) 

AGREE with you. 

For Step Up, i can literally see Britney doing this :

This song fits her and i could see this be part of Britney 2001, also i can see ha doing this choreo.

this as well:

It needs tho energetic choreo and i can see ha doing a full energetic choreo in this and this also could be part of Britney 2001.

Oh also this:

Brit doing this choreochoreo would slay and this to be part of the same era (2001)

Britney would have been perfect for Step Up.   I wonder if she auditioned  for the part?   Probably not but man that would have been really good for Brit!

On 4/3/2021 at 12:51 AM, Lorenzo said:

I doubt anything would’ve changed. She had already met Kevin at the time so she would’ve probably still married him after the In The Zone era was over and everything after that would’ve been exactly the same. Also, the reason why her dancing has deteriorated has nothing to do with her knee injury in my opinion. She most likely has lost a lot of confidence after her breakdown and she’s obviously not as passionate as she used to be due to the fact that she’s under a conservatorship and can’t properly enjoy the money she makes while performing. She has also been over medicated at times too like during Femme Fatale Era 

It’s a relief that the knee injury did not cause permanent damage! Everyone keeps speculating this including the gossip columnists at big magazines. I concur with what people are saying here. I’ve even looked at her past Instagram videos. There’s no way that she’d be able to do those spins on Instagram with a busted knee! 

When I was younger I used to blame the knee injury and k-fed for the change of direcrion in her career, but now, looking back at older interviews, how she always talks about wanting chidren, how she seemed to be done with the industry and how she was protrayed, looking at how she was desperately seeking love, I think she would've taken the same decisions no matter what. 

Britney said herself in FTR that she had in her this need to rebel, she was tired of being miss nice girl and still only getting backlash for everything, and imo she blamed her team and family a lot for that, hence why she had her complete falling out with them by 2007.

Thats what a lot of it came from, her need to rebel against this miss perfect, she wrote it to us in MonaLisa, we just werent paying attention.

Imo what broke a lot of her confidence was the 2007 VMA performance and the backlash, and I think she just looks back a lot of what happened in 2007 and feels shame, what she shouldnt feel. The world was cruel, she was dealing with a lot.

Also, a lot of days in POM she was amazing, what proves that the knee isnt the whole story. Its important to note that youre energy will change when youre 21 and 40 with 2 kids, its pretty unrealistic to expect Britney to dance like she did when she was so young and didnt have the insecurities she has now.

On 4/2/2021 at 9:05 AM, OCBoy1985 said:

I think nerves really play a huge part, hence why we have gotten some amazing rehersel videos since 2008 that were not really translated in the shows.

I think what definitely would’ve happened is the ITZ would’ve gotten it’s full potential (I say that very loosely) and it probably would have gotten a re-release with all the outtakes. She would have gone to VMAS 04, might have been iconic might not who knows. GHMP most likely would not have happened, the tour would’ve gotten extended and had that mtv special instead of Chaotic. And then she probably would’ve taken a long a break after to have a family like she wanted. I’d like to think that the years following 2004 would have been MUCH smoother had she finished out ITZ era, bc like i said earlier GHMP wouldn’t have happened and she’d still be active doing promo, touring stuff (albeit over worked:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:) thus not getting branded her as “her career is ending” type of **** that the media was pulling long before ‘07. Then after maybe 2-3 more singles, the tour and ITZ reloaded/TOD- she’d take a break bc she’d definitely still be with Kevs and have a baby. That, could have been her get out of jail card to slowly distance herself from the industry or whatever. But honestly who knows. Ive thought about this a lot to myself, wondering why she didn’t just leave LA in 2005/2006 but honestly by 2006 the paparazzi would’ve followed her anywhere. I honestly don’t know how much different things would truly have been other than ITZ era closing naturally. 

Archived