Candace Owens attempts to drag Lil Nas X

Jordan Miller

9 minutes ago, bruinoc said:

Maybe you should stop posting lies and getting your information off Twitter. Yes, Floyd was a **** user, but experts have already shown how his **** use was NOT the main the cause of his death. 

10 minutes ago, bruinoc said:

Maybe you should stop posting lies and getting your information off Twitter. Yes, Floyd was a **** user, but experts have already shown how his **** use was NOT the main the cause of his death. 

What you posted is not the toxicology report.  It's typical media fluff.  He is on video saying "I can't breathe" long before he was even down on the ground.  He was absolutely not coherent and was exhibiting signs of someone having a very bad **** trip.   The "experts" from your quote are cherry picked by liberal publications to mirror their narrative.   His system shut down from the lethal dose of ***** in his system, not anxiety about being arrested.   The fact that your quote goes all the way around the block to talk about the **** epidemic in the country shows that they're just trying to build a narrative with a fact pattern that would lead you to feel sorry for him and paint him as a victim of society.  Which, maybe he is, but he overdosed, and that's the facts.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
18 minutes ago, bruinoc said:

......but the toxicology report says it was....but ok, believe your narrative and YOUR Twitter lies. 

She had a point, though. The biggest enemy of the Black community are Black celebrities who promote sketchy ideals. I especially hate it when Black artists who have influence and could be doing so much good instead choose to promote their brand instead of helping their community in a meaningful way: Lil Nas X giving Satan a lap dance in his video does no good and only points the spotlight on himself. Miss me with the trite "it's art" excuse btw. All I see is blatant attention seeking and theft. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I like her sometimes. Shes right tho we are starting to reward behavior that is not generally going to help society. Education and learning should be pushed by mainstream that is how we continue to stay together as a developed nation. Having *** and guns and crime shown as what is acceptable is not good. Honestly look at how much craziness is happening. 

I also think that while race issues are important to discuss, blaming everything on white people is not a great idea and I believe will create a stronger white power movement and white people will form their own communities. You can not blame a younger generation for slavery it creates anguish between races for no reason. I believe it is best to educate not blame. I for example have changed my feelings in the past year towards the black community. Being told you are priviledge for your skin color has a negative annotation to it as my life has not been easy I have had to work very hard and put myself through college. While I acknowledge skin colors cause more issues for others and cause more challenges, I have had my own challenges and do not believe I fit that definition. 

Anyway the world is a mess and it looks like it's not getting better any quicker. 10 years from now I hope your all reading this as more and more people will be struggling and technology will take away more and more jobs and keep creating more and more hate. Fun times! 

• Like 2

She’s 100% right but okay. Un-informed gays should really stay out of politics. Candace Owens is an incredibly smart women of color and i find it funny when uneducated George Soros controlled celebrities try to come for her on Twitter. They end up looking stupid and it just solidifies everything she’s talking about. Stay in your lane 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

1: He is such a troll. Indifferent, really. Good for self protection i guess. Honestly i can understand he is proud of his video (it's better than anything i've watched in years and years) :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

2: Making a Satan shoe is just as much of Nike's responsibility as it is his. Nike is in on it, call Nike out, they are the production factory :well_cookie_monster_point_blue_black:

3: Why does George Floyd need to be involved now? It's like she uses this topic to promote political aspects that are totally uncalled for here :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:.

4: Any mention is advertisement :wonka_meme_hat_purple:.

5: The new Miley Cyrus of this decade has most likely been born with this vid. Honestly i love the gayness and the visuals, so i welcome moar at this pointCall Me By Your Name Dancing GIF by Vibe FM.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Stefani said:

I especially hate it when Black artists who have influence and could be doing so much good instead choose to promote their brand instead of helping their community in a meaningful way: Lil Nas X giving Satan a lap dance in his video does no good and only points the spotlight on himself. Miss me with the trite "it's art" excuse btw.

Black celebrities that have to compromise their art to suit political correctness? Okay sure, but what have these black celebrities done for the community, that you dont call out, please tell me:

Nicki Minaj
Cardi B
Beyonce (do you support her Illuminati based career/videos because she donates to charity, then it's okay for you? Do you support her glorifying torturing african children and women with head elongation as depicted in her latest video just because it is part of an african culture, then that's cool?)
Rihanna (do you support black women who glorifies domestic abuse in at least two videos (Love The Way You Lie and We Found Love), is that a good message to you?)
Tekashi
Drake
Kanye West
Jay-Z
Ice Cube
Lil Jon
Lil Wayne
Meghan Thee Stallion
Doja Cat
Lil Kim

What have these celebrities done to the community that excuse them for your bashing. Maybe i'm ignorant so please elaborate :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

6 hours ago, TarzanPapi1776 said:

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=george+floyd+artwork&form=HDRSC2&first=1&tsc=ImageBasicHover

I think becoming the face of nationwide movement where people do mural art around a person and treat him as a martyr made him an icon for BLM.  He didn't deserve to be killed, but the toxicology report also proves that he died of a fentynol overdose, and the security footage shows him swallowing all his ***** when he saw the cops so that he wouldn't get caught with them.  It was a deadly dose.  It's actually written in the police policy manual to keep the knee on the neck in that way to stop someone from choking during an overdose.  It clears the airway.  His airway was not obstructed by this maneuver.  It looks worse than it actually is.  The cop will not be charged because of this and more riots will most likely resume. 

This is not conclusive at all. Stop spreading misinformation. There is a state autopsy and a private one which have contradictory causes of death. It's funny how you think kneeling on someone's throat and back for 9 minutes is somehow going to help them breathe better or that that is some kind of "policy". 

Furthermore, Floyd was not made a BLM icon because of his **** use, but because he was just ANOTHER unfortunate example of a black man being brutalized by power hungry, psychopathic police. 

Black men brutalized by cops is nothing new. A riot ensuing afterwards is nothing new. and people shilling for and defending cops who do this is nothing new either

• Love 2
1 hour ago, BritneySwift said:

You are a total douche for thinking anyone gay is going to like this Nas video! Sorry but as a *******ual man I surely do not endorse Santanism or equate *******uality with it. I find my power in the light and hold up all that is good not evil!

Whatever people say, let them talk, it means that we are important. :) 

32 minutes ago, NastyT said:

I want to live in a world where we have different opinions. It’s ok to think differently than others. It’s part of the human experience. 

Okay but the ****s had "different opinions" about Jews. It's also ok to push back against opinions you think are dangerous or that are demonstrably wrong. Not all opinions are valid

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Korb said:

Okay but the ****s had "different opinions" about Jews. It's also ok to push back against opinions you think are dangerous or that are demonstrably wrong. Not all opinions are valid

That is a very extreme case. Of course I was not referring to opinions that are dangerous or could cause harm to others. 

These shoes say they contain human blood. In my opinion, I find that to be extremely dangerous. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block