Candace Owens attempts to drag Lil Nas X

Jordan Miller

6 minutes ago, NastyT said:

That is a very extreme case. Of course I was not referring to opinions that are dangerous or could cause harm to others. 

These shoes say they contain human blood. In my opinion, I find that to be extremely dangerous. 

To be fair I had no idea what your comment was referring to since it was pretty vague but I do agree that using real blood is incredibly disgusting, though I'm not sure that it's actually legal or true.

• Like 1

I think there's an argument to be made for rap music promoting less than good things, but I don't think this is one of those scenarios. I mean, the whole Satanism thing is literally just an aesthetic for the sake of controversy. Meanwhile, when it comes to the explicit gayness of the MV, I don't really get how it's bad either. If anything, it might inspire young black gay men to accept themselves because DL culture is still very much prevalent, isn't it? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: And when it comes to children, artists aren't your children's nannies. Britney was berated for her ***uality, and she had to vehemently defend herself by saying that she's a popstar, not a babysitter. Let's remain consistent, y'all. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

• Love 2

He's a young artist trying to build his brand. Of course the intention is to sell, but I do see the symbolism in his video and I think it's cool. Don't like it? Fair enough, don't buy his **** and don't support his stuff. And to say that a music video and a ******* shoe are what's destroying people's minds, that's simply stupid. 

His answers show his level of maturity, though, and the way she expressed her opinion was respectful. I guess it's just an age thing. 

• Like 1

There is a whole thread on Twitter of him being islamiphobic, homophobic, and transphobic. Plus some racist tweets. He is not Gay. He is just some trite basic dude trying to use some basic flamboyance as his Schtick. Why are people not seeing that? A fraud is what he is. And people eat it up giving this irrelevant dude clout. Ugh 🤦🏽‍♂️ 

• Like 1

I by no means consider myself to be a religious person, but this is wrong to me. The video, the shoes. All of it. It’s just too dark. And with him being a voice for the LGBTQ+ community, I just feel like he should have done better. He is just reaffirming what the straight, almighty Christian community has been saying about us since the beginning of time. I just think the whole thing is disturbing. There are plenty of ways to be iconic without being demonic. I’m not saying that he has enough influence to set us back, but this definitely does not help us push forward. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

10 minutes ago, MamboDoesItBetter said:

There is a whole thread on Twitter of him being islamiphobic, homophobic, and transphobic. Plus some racist tweets. He is not Gay. He is just some trite basic dude trying to use some basic flamboyance as his Schtick. Why are people not seeing that? A fraud is what he is. And people eat it up giving this irrelevant dude clout. Ugh 🤦🏽‍♂️ 

I definitely think he is trying to use his ***uality as a way to propel his stardom, but I also believe he is really gay. I just wish he would see the harm he is causing the community. He has the ability to do so much good and he is wasting it.

I'm scared for the future of exhale when I read these Owens and MAGA fanboys. How did y'all find your way in here. Stay out of POP music if you don't like the views of all the artists ffs. I don't think I have to tell you what theses ideas are.

I don't even know where to beging debunking all these lies and conspiracies spread by right wing nut jobs. Y'all in here with mostly LGBTQ people and have the audacity liking Owens and right wing ideas. It's insulting af :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

I just hope no one listens to you.

:jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme: ffs..."he had his knee on his neck to free his airways" Someone help us all...I can't...I'm logging of for today

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block