Candace Owens attempts to drag Lil Nas X

Jordan Miller

I love me some Candace Owens but shouldn't she be focusing on other important matters like the hate crimes being committed against the Asian community? Like why focus on trashy entertainment pop culture? Like why? She's incredibly smart but I don't agree with her here, she's giving the young Nas more clout and helping his song get streamed more :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

• Like 1

I love me some Candace Owens but shouldn't she be focusing on other important matters like the hate crimes being committed against the Asian community? Like why focus on trashy entertainment pop culture? Like why? She's incredibly smart but I don't agree with her here, she's giving the young Nas more clout and helping his song get streamed more :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

Why is she coming for george Floyd?

I don't think anyone would say he's an icon? He's a victim. No one tried to say he wasn't a law-breaker - the issue was if you break the law, you don't deserve to be killed on site. No one is like 'yaaaasss george Floyd iconic slaaay!' No one is listing him next to MLK, but his death was still a tragedy. His death got attention because it was filmed and was able to reach a lot of people and draw attention to many other senseless ******* of black people by police officers.

I'm really rattled she came for him, honestly. WTF. So disrespectful to his family and friends. And the blm movement. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, MX3 said:

Why is she coming for george Floyd?

I don't think anyone would say he's an icon? He's a victim. No one tried to say he wasn't a law-breaker - the issue was if you break the law, you don't deserve to be killed on site. No one is like 'yaaaasss george Floyd iconic slaaay!' No one is listing him next to MLK, but his death was still a tragedy. His death got attention because it was filmed and was able to reach a lot of people and draw attention to many other senseless ******* of black people by police officers.

I'm really rattled she came for him, honestly. WTF. So disrespectful to his family and friends. And the blm movement. 

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=george+floyd+artwork&form=HDRSC2&first=1&tsc=ImageBasicHover

I think becoming the face of nationwide movement where people do mural art around a person and treat him as a martyr made him an icon for BLM.  He didn't deserve to be killed, but the toxicology report also proves that he died of a fentynol overdose, and the security footage shows him swallowing all his ***** when he saw the cops so that he wouldn't get caught with them.  It was a deadly dose.  It's actually written in the police policy manual to keep the knee on the neck in that way to stop someone from choking during an overdose.  It clears the airway.  His airway was not obstructed by this maneuver.  It looks worse than it actually is.  The cop will not be charged because of this and more riots will most likely resume. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, TarzanPapi1776 said:

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=george+floyd+artwork&form=HDRSC2&first=1&tsc=ImageBasicHover

I think becoming the face of nationwide movement where people do mural art around a person and treat him as a martyr made him an icon for BLM.  He didn't deserve to be killed, but the toxicology report also proves that he died of a fentynol overdose, and the security footage shows him swallowing all his ***** when he saw the cops so that he wouldn't get caught with them.  It was a deadly dose.  It's actually written in the police policy manual to keep the knee on the neck in that way to stop someone from choking during an overdose.  It clears the airway.  His airway was not obstructed by this maneuver.  It looks worse than it actually is.  The cop will not be charged because of this and more riots will most likely resume. 

wait is this actually true? So it wasn't the cop that killed him at all? Do you have any legitimate proof for this? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, TarzanPapi1776 said:

Oh wow I hadn’t heard all that. 

and yeah I see what u mean w the murals etc but I still think it was unnecessarily cruel of her to be like “oh he’s a criminal” when he represents death of many, and the point isn’t really if they were breaking the law or not. I dn I just think it wasn’t right to throw his name out there. 

im interested in looking further into the fentanyl allegations / toxicology. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

wait is this actually true? So it wasn't the cop that killed him at all? Do you have any legitimate proof for this? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

It's all in the toxicology report, one state's police protocol manual, and the full security cam footage that the media had all along but held back until after the riots.  It's hard to find coverage of it now because the internet gets scrubbed of truth nowadays.  The toxicology report was printed and posted on a colleges bulletin board and now there's an active investigation into white supremacy at the school.  The world has gone mad.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, TarzanPapi1776 said:

It's all in the toxicology report, one state's police protocol manual, and the full security cam footage that the media had all along but held back until after the riots.  It's hard to find coverage of it now because the internet gets scrubbed of truth nowadays.  The toxicology report was printed and posted on a colleges bulletin board and now there's an active investigation into white supremacy at the school.  The world has gone mad.

isn't it amazing how none of these guys knew any of this, and yet the world went upside down and crazy over the issue? you people need to STOP BASING YOUR WORLDVIEWS OFF OF MAINSTREAM MEDIA!

• Love 2
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, TarzanPapi1776 said:

You think this little artist came up with the sneaker idea, the video idea, and the name of the song after a p3d0 movie?  She's not going after him.  He's a puppet.  She's warning the black community about their children that are being targeted by this evil mess.

You need to get ban for telling the truth. 

1 hour ago, TarzanPapi1776 said:

1 hour ago, TarzanPapi1776 said:

1 hour ago, sparrowhawk said:

isn't it amazing how none of these guys knew any of this, and yet the world went upside down and crazy over the issue? you people need to STOP BASING YOUR WORLDVIEWS OFF OF MAINSTREAM MEDIA!

Maybe you should stop posting lies and getting your information off Twitter. Yes, Floyd was a **** user, but experts have already shown how his **** use was NOT the main the cause of his death. 

The biggest problem for the defense argument is that events that evening don’t fit a fentanyl overdose, experts said.

“I’m skeptical of the notion of opioid overdose as the cause here,” said David Juurlink, head of the Division of Clinical Pharmacology and Toxicology at Sunnybrook Health Sciences Center in Toronto. “The sequence of events isn’t characteristic of opioid overdose.”

Fentanyl kills by shutting down the part of the brain that controls respiration. Breathing slows, then stops, followed by the heart.

If Floyd had ingested an opioid and fell asleep on his way toward an overdose death, several experts told The Post, he wouldn’t, or couldn’t, have spent the next 20 minutes coherently interacting with police, repeatedly describing his claustrophobia and anxiety, battling with them as they tried to put him in a squad car and struggling against the three officers who pinned him facedown on the street. Instead, he would have become even more sluggish on the path toward unconsciousness and death, these experts said.

“It’s just complete garbage to call it an overdose,” said Kimberly Sue, medical director of the Harm Reduction Coalition, a national advocacy group, and a Yale School of Medicine instructor. In an opioid overdose, “a person is basically blue, unresponsive. … It happens usually from the moment people use to 10 minutes.”

Others noted there is no evidence that police or emergency medical personnel who later arrived used the fast-acting opioid antidote naloxone on Floyd, most likely because they did not believe he was showing signs of an opioid overdose. Both carried the medication, with the United States in the midst of the worst **** epidemic in history. Naloxone can be administered by injection or nasal spray.

“Overdose deaths shouldn’t occur in front of trained first responders” who arrive in time, Babu said.

Instead, when Floyd lost consciousness and police could no longer find his pulse, the officers discussed rolling him onto his side to revive him, which Chauvin rejected in favor of waiting for medical personnel. The police also refused the help of an off-duty firefighter who came to the scene before an ambulance arrived.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

I will admit lil nas is acting a little try-hard with his cardi b rendition of FKA twigs’ cellophane video. The video in itself wasn’t that creative, it’s what all the rap girls are doing. The visuals and the sk4nky shizznit. The Satan shoes was too much... now he’s associating the gay community with satanism? Isn’t our goal to prove we aren’t devil influenced degenerates? I applaud him for embracing his gayness, but smh at his execution. It’s too much... Candace has a point. 
:overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue::overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue::overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block