BJS Kids & Family Trust : A Research Thread

14 hours ago, generation glory said:

Amending Britney’s will ... did SHE want this? She doesn’t have a say over it anyway so Jamie & Co can say they changed it on her behalf. For them it’s essentially just another business decision. 

Jamie & Co are beyond disgusting...  according to them, Britney isn't capable to hire a lawyer of her own choosing, she is susceptible to undue influence and she is not capable to take care of herself in day to day life, but she is capable enough to understand and agree to this complex ****!  Why hadn't Penny questioned it more?  Oh yeah, I forgot that when Britney directly asked her to be given a bit more freedoms, Penny refused her requestThat is, Brit is able to understand such a complicated procedure like amending her will, but isn't able to have a little more freedoms. How is it possible is beyond me.

8 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

We should all get Ingham to comment on it.

But what can he comment on? Ingham agreed on "Britney's behalf" to this ****, it couldn't have happened without himAt that time, he was still a yes-man to all demands of team con. 

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Jamie & Co are beyond disgusting...  according to them, Britney isn't capable to hire a lawyer of her own choosing, she is susceptible to undue influence and she is not capable to take care of herself in day to day life, but she is capable enough to understand and agree to this complex ****!  Why hadn't Penny questioned it more?  Oh yeah, I forgot that when Britney directly asked her to be given a bit more freedoms, Penny refused her requestThat is, Brit is able to understand such a complicated procedure like amending her will, but isn't able to have a little more freedoms. How is it possible is beyond me.

But what can he comment on? Ingham agreed on "Britney's behalf" to this ****, it couldn't have happened without himAt that time, he was still a yes-man to all demands of team con. 

That's exactly why I'm saying that the fanbase should press him on it!

Ingham put the "con" in Team CON for years...Until something happened that caused him to do an about-face.

All the players have slowly been jumping from Jamie's sinking ship:

- Kevin Federline now appears to be the first.
- Andrew Wallet went next.
- Ingham followed suit.
- Lynne followed Ingham.
- Lou followed Lynne...but only out of necessity.
- Jamie Lynn jumped with Lou...but again, only out of necessity.
- Bryan...He may have jumped before K-Fed. I can't figure out which team he's on. He flies under the radar and is hard to read.

That leaves Larry, the ******* squid.

So what exactly was the inciting incident here? 

More and more, the creation of this new Trust and the missing $600-million appear to be the common denominator. 

• Like 1

Hmmm, maybe that's also why Kevin hurried in advance to reduce Britney's visitation schedule as much as possible ... There is a possibility that in addition to have more money, he also wanted to alienate their boys from Britney, so that they would be more attached to him.  

After Kevin's silent participation all these years, I will never believe that he did something for Britney's sake.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
14 hours ago, generation glory said:

If Britney were to die while her sons are still minors, Kevin (and his lawyer Britney pays for) will to wrangle his way into more $ until they both boys turn 18. Usually with a trust the children will have to go through a trustee to access their money until they reach a certain age. It depends on how it’s set up. No wonder Kevin is considered like Jesus to Jayden. I’m sure he loves his sons but KFed also knows which side his bread is buttered. He’ll need to remain a good relationship with Preston & Jayden if he ever needs a hand out from them in the future.

This line of thought is what provoked this thread in the first place.

I'm positive I saw somewhere that the boys now have to wait until they're 35 to collect their Trust money, when previously it was 18...I just can't seem to find an article or document about it. 

I figured Kevin wouldn't be happy about having to wait until they were 35...I understand that Britney would need to die early for this to be a legitimate concern, but let's face it. This entire group of people aren't exactly concealing the way they view her.  :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
28 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

More and more, the creation of this new Trust and the missing $600-million appear to be the common denominator. 

It's all imo, but I think Britney started rebelling before 2018, then Kevin probably learned something that he can use against them to have more money, and his greed triggered a domino effect... and then all the hasty changes to her trust fund, which in turn helped create even more cracks in all this scam... so in a way, without attempting it, Kevin helped Brit.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

It's all imo, but I think Britney started rebelling way before 2018, then Kevin probably learned something (perhaps her refusal to take medications and the fact that her will was changed ) and his greed triggered a domino effect... and then all the hasty changes to her trust fund, which in turn helped create even more cracks in all this scam ... so in a way, without attempting it, Kevin helped Brit.

Agreed.

Broken down by the year...

2016:

On October 26, 2016, the Slumber Party video was filmed. It was the final video of the Glory era. That era started so strong, but then the original MM video was axed, the original artwork was axed, and there were no more singles to follow Slumber Party. 

It appears Bryan was supposed to be her Tour Manager for the second leg of the residency, but around the autumn of 2016 I believe Jamie returned from babysitting Jamie Lynn in Nashville and re-entered the Vegas fold...My personal theory is that the original MM video and artwork were about the conservatorship (Britney chained to a house?), so to retaliate Bryan was axed for giving Britney too much artistic freedom. 

That's just my personal theory, so we'll see if that eventually rings true.

2017:

Around the beginning of 2017 we have Jamie re-asserting himself in Britney's life...Resulting in the "Boss" hat, the "You Don't Own Me" shirt (or did those come before Bryan arrived?), the panda makeup, skimpy costumes, "it feels illegal with this mic in my hand," the lack of rehearsal, and tics.

The POM residency ended on December 31, 2017.

By the end of 2017, Jamie Lynn is already asking to be the sole Trustee of the SJB Revocable Trust and they're asking to create the new BJS Kids & Family Trust.

By the end of 2017, Kevin and MVK are already asking to re-negotiate the custody agreement.

2018:

Possibly to make up for the money blown on the MM video, Britney is signed up to for the POM summer tour.

By May of 2018, Jamie Lynn is officially approved as Trustee, along with the new BJS Kids & Family Trust.

By May of 2018, Kevin and MVK file documents with the family court officially asking for a copy of the financials.

By August of 2018, having already successfully had his monthly payments jacked up, Kevin cuts Britney's visitation down to 70/30 with supervised visits.

In October of 2018, the Domination residency is announced, with Britney bizarrely leaving the scene before speaking to the crowd.

2019:

In January of 2019, the Domination residency is put on hold due to a "ruptured colon."

In March of 2019, the next person jumps ship — Andrew Wallet.

The rest unfolds from there.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
44 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

It's all imo, but I think Britney started rebelling before 2018, then Kevin probably learned something that he can use against them to have more money

I had a thought last night about what it might have been...

What if...

What if Sam Lutfi was telling the truth about Britney contacting him in 2018? And what if Kevin found out about it? :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

The lawsuit with Lutfi was settled shortly before the Slumber Party video was filmed.

https://www.etonline.com/news/197396_britney_spears_settles_lawsuit_with_ex_manager_sam_lutfi_after_7_year_legal_battle

If Jamie re-appeared in Vegas just after this, and began clamping down again...If they signed her up for a summer tour she didn't want...If they changed her will without her approval...

Would Britney begin to feel so trapped by them that she would turn to Lutfi for help? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

I don't want to take the thread off on tangents, but it's something to consider...Because as much as Lutfi likes to tell half-truths, there is always a kernel of truth in it.

7 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It appears Bryan was supposed to be her Tour Manager for the second leg of the residency, but around the autumn of 2016 I believe Jamie returned from babysitting Jamie Lynn in Nashville and re-entered the Vegas fold...My personal theory is that the original MM video and artwork were about the conservatorship (Britney chained to a house?), so to retaliate Bryan was axed for giving Britney too much artistic freedom. 

That's just my personal theory, so we'll see if that eventually rings true.

I, too, strongly inclined that this is a correct theory. And I agree on everything else in your post.

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

What if Sam Lutfi was telling the truth about Britney contacting him in 2018? And what if Kevin found out about it? 

Honestly, even if it's true , I don't think she was the one who contacted him. He hasn't changed his phone number all these years? It's kinda hard to believe. Plus in 2008 her hairdresser said that Sam somehow found her phone number and was persistently trying to get in touch with Britney through her. So even if they had contact in 2018, then she certainly was not its initiator.

As for Kevin, I think Bundy's version is more likely, that Britney started to refuse to take her medication and one of the boys told Kevin about it without a second thought...

But who really knows)))

6 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Honestly, even if it's true , I don't think she was the one who contacted him. He hasn't changed his phone number all these years? It's kinda hard to believe. Plus in 2008 her hairdresser said that Sam somehow found her phone number and was persistently trying to get in touch with Britney through her. So even if they had contact in 2018, then she certainly was not its initiator.

There are text messages floating around where Lutfi reached out to Lynne...Do we know the date of those?

Lutfi was slapped with a five-year restraining order on May 8, 2019...It ordered him to stay away from Britney Spears, her parents, and her two children.

34 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

I think around 2019, cuz he, taking 2007 as a starting point, says "12 years later"/"it's been 12 years" here:

https://theblast.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/0506_Britney_Spears_Texts.pdf

He says the "b gram girls would like to speak to you as well," so it had to be some time after April 16th, 2019 broadcast, when they played the tape from the "paralegal."

The restraining order came within a month, so it likely was in May of 2019.

50 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

He says the "b gram girls would like to speak to you as well," so it had to be some time after April 16th, 2019 broadcast, when they played the tape from the "paralegal."

The restraining order came within a month, so it likely was in May of 2019.

Seems, it was in April... Here is the article:

https://theblast.com/britney-spears-sam-lutfi-restraining-order-conservatorship/

There is a photo of the refund check from Lynne to Sam. The date there is April 29, 2019... 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Seems, it was in April... Here is the article:

https://theblast.com/britney-spears-sam-lutfi-restraining-order-conservatorship/

There is a photo of the refund check from Lynne to Sam. The date there is April 29, 2019... 

I wonder what is under the black redacted box in that message? 

Also, did you notice that it's not a text, but the transcript of a phone call? He says, "Oh sorry, I thought you had hung up."

The guy appears to have recorded the call, transcribed it, and provided it to The Blast himself. 

Either that, or Lynne's phone was being monitored, just as Lutfi suggests. Which really wouldn't surprise me, either.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

This line of thought is what provoked this thread in the first place.

I'm positive I saw somewhere that the boys now have to wait until they're 35 to collect their Trust money, when previously it was 18...I just can't seem to find an article or document about it. 

I figured Kevin wouldn't be happy about having to wait until they were 35...I understand that Britney would need to die early for this to be a legitimate concern, but let's face it. This entire group of people aren't exactly concealing the way they view her.  :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

BRITNEY SPEARS: I NEED A NEW WILL TO PROTECT MY KIDS

TMZ - Aug. 16, 2017

Britney Spears is going back to the drawing board and redrafting her will ... all for the benefit of her 2 boys. Britney's longtime conservators have filed legal docs asking for permission to change her will, which was drafted before she gave birth to Sean, now 11, and Jayden, now 10.

We've learned the current will simply provides ... when Britney dies her kids inherit her entire estate. Problem is ... they would get her entire fortune -- estimated at hundreds of millions of dollars -- when they turn 18. It's not wise to open the vault all at once to 18-year-olds.

Our sources say the new estate plan creates a trust for the kids, who will inherit her entire estate. But they will not have access to the entire fortune until they turn 35. The trust gives them limited access at 18, more access to the money at 25, but they won't get it all until they're eligible to run for President. The trust also slashes the amount of inheritance tax the estate will have to pay. The judge has to approve the change, but there shouldn't be any problem.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz.com/2017/08/16/britney-spears-will-protect-kids-estate-trust/

c&p it here in case it gets edited or deleted

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, generation glory said:

BRITNEY SPEARS: I NEED A NEW WILL TO PROTECT MY KIDS

TMZ - Aug. 16, 2017

Britney Spears is going back to the drawing board and redrafting her will ... all for the benefit of her 2 boys. Britney's longtime conservators have filed legal docs asking for permission to change her will, which was drafted before she gave birth to Sean, now 11, and Jayden, now 10.

We've learned the current will simply provides ... when Britney dies her kids inherit her entire estate. Problem is ... they would get her entire fortune -- estimated at hundreds of millions of dollars -- when they turn 18. It's not wise to open the vault all at once to 18-year-olds.

Our sources say the new estate plan creates a trust for the kids, who will inherit her entire estate. But they will not have access to the entire fortune until they turn 35. The trust gives them limited access at 18, more access to the money at 25, but they won't get it all until they're eligible to run for President. The trust also slashes the amount of inheritance tax the estate will have to pay. The judge has to approve the change, but there shouldn't be any problem.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz.com/2017/08/16/britney-spears-will-protect-kids-estate-trust/

c&p it here in case it gets edited or deleted

THAT'S IT! THANK YOU!!

I've been searching for that article since I posted this thread...But couldn't seem to find it.

Of course TMZ got the scoop...They're pro-Team CON...And of course the article doesn't mention a thing about the "BJS Kids & Family Trust."

What's interesting is that this article ran August 16, 2017...A full year earlier than when I expected to see it.

I would suggest this article is what triggered Kevin Federline to consider asking for his monthly payments to be bumped up...and to ask for a copy of the financials...I bet this very TMZ article is what led to where we are today.

EDIT: The article says that legal docs were filed with the court. Does anybody know where I can find a copy of those?

2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Also, did you notice that it's not a text, but the transcript of a phone call? He says, "Oh sorry, I thought you had hung up."

The guy appears to have recorded the call, transcribed it, and provided it to The Blast himself. 

Either that, or Lynne's phone was being monitored, just as Lutfi suggests. Which really wouldn't surprise me, either.

Yeah, I noticed it too. I do think Sam was the one who provided it to The Blast, because of the tone of the article... If it was team con, then the tone would have been way different in relation to Sam, imo.

But, yeah, I would not be surprised either way sa well.

• Like 1
On 3/22/2021 at 12:51 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

"The source adds, “She used to have more time with them until [her ex-husband] Kevin [Federline] altered their custody arrangement after the incident with [her dad], Jamie [Spears, in 2019]. Since then, the boys’ visits have been less frequent

I think this is because, to the law, Jamie and Britney are one single person since he was (at that time) the sole conservator of her person. So when filing a restriction order for Jamie, it might be the same as filing a restriction order for Britney. 

So sad, but laws are so cold most of time. I feel like it is due to that. I might be mistaken. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

I think this is because, to the law, Jamie and Britney are one single person since he was (at that time) the sole conservator of her person. So when filing a restriction order for Jamie, it might be the same as filing a restriction order for Britney. 

So sad, but laws are so cold most of time. I feel like it is due to that. I might be mistaken. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

I thought that at one point as well. Then I remembered that she has supervised visits and he was the one supervising. She can't see her kids if the supervisor isn't there.

I don't think it's that the court (family not probate)sees them as one, it's the supervision that had to be worked out. Idk if Jodi is the supervisor or someone else, but it's definitely no longer Jamie.