Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett's C3C album leaked

17 hours ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

It's rumored to be released on April 16th. I don't think she wants to promote the new jazz album too much, and let the music speak for itself. Also, the House Of Gucci filming is going on until April 10th.

That soon? I thought it might have been announced a bit further in advance. Summer seems more likely for it to be released for me.

• Love 1
On 3/20/2021 at 9:36 PM, Dreams said:

Honestly i know her fans kinda dislike jazzga but i fkn love when she sings Jazz, she's impressive at portraying that classy, elegant, old hollywood persona that she does when she sings with Tony Bennett, it really suits her. It feels more natural than when she does pop music, i don't know why. This woman really is a chameleon...It's insane how she can go from 90s rave girl to Jazz singer in the blink of an eye :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

Ha after Joanne and chromatica they can be happy if she even does music anymore , she really lost her passion for music after artflop ..... She focuses on acting more , all the talented musicians are neglecting music lately and start new careers :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, ExXL said:

Ha after Joanne and chromatica they can be happy if she even does music anymore , she really lost her passion for music after artflop ..... She focuses on acting more , all the talented musicians are neglecting music lately and start new careers :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I feel like Gaga has always wanted to branch out, and do things other than music, so I'm not surprised she's doing it. She's always gonna make music regardless, but she's going to do what else she wants to do too.

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I wish Britney could be as versatile as Gaga. It would be such a dream :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

She is though. Probably the most versatile female artist of her generation... :clownery_makeup_meme::clownery_makeup_meme::miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

She's done Broadway/Jazz, 90s R&B (Luv the Hurt Away), Rock (Stronger AMA01/SuperBowl 01, Open Arms - Journey cover), Bubblegum pop (BOMT-Britney), Dance-pop (ITZ), Electropop (Blackout), Trance (Before The Goodbye), Country (Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know, Girl in the Mirror), Soul (James Brown), EDM (Work *****), Latin (Hey Mama/BTMYH/IFSFWY), Hip-hop (Boom Boom, Boys, Slave, Outrageous) etc. etc.  Like that was actually a huge part of her appeal and how/why she reached such a wide demographic. She was able to mold herself into so many genres without appropriating. Legend behavior if you ask me. :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman: 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

She is though. Probably the most versatile female artist of her generation... :clownery_makeup_meme::clownery_makeup_meme::miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

Ik she is, but I wish she was on Beyonce's or Gaga's level in versatility :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

3 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

She's done Broadway/Jazz, 90s R&B (Luv the Hurt Away), Rock (Stronger AMA01/SuperBowl 01, Open Arms - Journey cover), Bubblegum pop (BOMT-Britney), Dance-pop (ITZ), Electropop (Blackout), Trance (Before The Goodbye), Country (Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know, Girl in the Mirror), Soul (James Brown), EDM (Work *****), Latin (Hey Mama/BTMYH/IFSFWY), Hip-hop (Boom Boom, Boys, Slave, Outrageous) etc. etc.  Like that was actually a huge part of her appeal and how/why she reached such a wide demographic. She was able to mold herself into so many genres without appropriating. Legend behavior if you ask me. :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

Okay but how has she done Jazz music? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Also how is BTMYH latin? :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Ik she is, but I wish she was on Beyonce's or Gaga's level in versatility :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Since when is Beyonce versatile? :queenie_falling_dying_dead::queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Gaga I can understand but Beyonce? :queenie_falling_dying_dead::queenie_falling_dying_dead::queenie_falling_dying_dead:

2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Okay but how has she done Jazz music? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Also how is BTMYH latin? :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Someone CLEARLY hasn't seen Britney's childhood singing videos :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman: 

And BTMYH is LATIN because of the Spanish guitar and that's on purrrT hottie8vvum3.gif 

Forgot to mention Where Are You Slay as well hottie8vvum3.gif 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Since when is Beyonce versatile? :queenie_falling_dying_dead::queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Gaga I can understand but Beyonce? :queenie_falling_dying_dead::queenie_falling_dying_dead::queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I mean...

Honestly BEYONCE and Lemonade are her only versatile records so I retract what i earlier said :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

5 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

And BTMYH is LATIN because of the Spanish guitar and that's on purrrT hottie8vvum3.gif 

Forgot to mention Where Are You Slay as well hottie8vvum3.gif

They have latin undertones but are definitely not latin  hottie8vvum3.gif

• Haha 3
On 3/21/2021 at 4:53 AM, Stefani said:

Looks fanmade tbh. When exactly were they planning on releasing the album anyway? The Gucci movie will likely continue being filmed through the next couple of months and honestly after the way Gaga handled Chromatica, I'm not confident that she'll want to promote the jazz album any better.

there are a rumor about late spring(may-june)

On 3/21/2021 at 2:53 AM, Stefani said:

Looks fanmade tbh. When exactly were they planning on releasing the album anyway? The Gucci movie will likely continue being filmed through the next couple of months and honestly after the way Gaga handled Chromatica, I'm not confident that she'll want to promote the jazz album any better.

it was announced that she'd release the jazz album in spring by Tony Bennet's Team.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block