Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett's C3C album leaked

7 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Also how is BTMYH latin? :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Β 

7 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

And BTMYH is LATINΒ because of the Spanish guitar and that's on purrrTΒ hottie8vvum3.gifΒ 

Β 

Β 

7 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

They have latin undertones but are definitely not latinΒ Β hottie8vvum3.gif

Born To Make You Happy is also Latin because Queen decided to do an energetic salsa dance break in the middle of the saddest part of the song on tour.Β hottie8vvum3.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
11 minutes ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

Not really. I'd much rather it be called Two Hearts, Two Souls than C3CΒ :enigma_alien_blue:

Two hearts, Two souls.Β 

Β 

I wonder how they're going to market this album, we know the idea of a tour is unlikely, the last era had great physical items from the starbucks exclusive cover, the target edition and the photo shoot which took you to the 1940's.Β 

Given how much the landscape changed how is the marketing going to be, It's going to be hard to reach streaming Audiences and Gaga's audience is a hybridΒ 

Β 

I still think it's stupid that The handbook limited edition version of Chromatica, was only sold via overseas. Plus, don't get me started on the nearly 200 dollars Amazon Japanese exclusive box set.Β 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Two hearts, Two souls.Β 

Β 

I wonder how they're going to market this album, we know the idea of a tour is unlikely, the last era had great physical items from the starbucks exclusive cover, the target edition and the photo shoot which took you to the 1940's.Β 

Given how much the landscape changed how is the marketing going to be, It's going to be hard to reach streaming Audiences and Gaga's audience is a hybridΒ 

Β 

I still think it's stupid that The handbook limited edition version of Chromatica, was only sold via overseas. Plus, don't get me started on the nearly 200 dollars Amazon Japanese exclusive box set.Β 

Agreed. I think Gaga's gonna pull it off though. I have a gut feeling that this new jazz album with Tony is gonna do wonders. Also, it gets me a little emotional thinking about it because it might end up being Tony's final album. As for the limited edition Chromatica handbook, I understand what you're saying. It should have been available worldwide. The Japanese exclusive box set, on the other hand, is at a discounted price right now. I think it's around $120 - $130. You can get it on Discogs for even cheaper though. I recommend that site if you want to get it

8 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

She is though. Probably the most versatile female artist of her generation...Β :clownery_makeup_meme::clownery_makeup_meme::miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

She's done Broadway/Jazz, 90s R&B (Luv the Hurt Away), Rock (Stronger AMA01/SuperBowl 01, Open Arms - Journey cover), Bubblegum pop (BOMT-Britney), Dance-pop (ITZ), Electropop (Blackout), Trance (Before The Goodbye), Country (Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know, Girl in the Mirror), Soul (James Brown), EDM (Work *****), Latin (Hey Mama/BTMYH/IFSFWY), Hip-hop (Boom Boom, Boys, Slave, Outrageous) etc. etc. Β Like that was actually a huge part of her appeal and how/why she reached such a wide demographic. She was able to mold herself into so many genres without appropriating. Legend behavior if you ask me.Β :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:Β 

ugh the serrrrrrve...!Β :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 3
2 hours ago, JustLuvMe07 said:

We have Born This Way and Joanne.Β 

Well Joanne yes, but I'm talking full on hard rock like Metallica. Even one fan said that's coming,Β  and when I talk country,Β  I don't mean Taylor swift country, which is Joanne.Β 

Β 

I'm talking Johnny cash, Alan Jackson or Old school Reba Mcentire country,Β  a real country album, her parents would listen to, if anything.Β Β 

Β 

@ChromaticaGlory would agree, she also tries to make Music she knows her parents could listen to.Β 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Well Joanne yes, but I'm talking full on hard rock like Metallica. Even one fan said that's coming,Β  and when I talk country,Β  I don't mean Taylor swift country, which is Joanne.Β 

Β 

I'm talking Johnny cash, Alan Jackson or Old school Reba Mcentire country,Β  a real country album, her parents would listen to, if anything.Β Β 

Β 

@ChromaticaGlory would agree, she also tries to make Music she knows her parents could listen to.Β 

Exactly. Gaga made Joanne with her dad in mind because she wanted to help him, but it crushed her when she realized she couldn't help him at all. That's why she made Chromatica -- to heal herself from all the pain she's endured. As for Joanne, I consider it more as a soft rock album. Sure, it hasΒ someΒ country in it with Joanne, and Sinner's Prayer, but it has other genres in it like soul (Hey Girl), disco-rock (Perfect Illusion), rock and roll (Million Reasons), dance-rock (Diamond Heart), etc. Also, I know that a few other country artists have expressed interest in collaborating with Gaga. Hell, Garth Brooks, and Trisha Yearwood did a cover of Shallow for his most recent album if that tells you anything.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block