Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett's C3C album leaked

Just now, Dreams said:

Honestly i know her fans kinda dislike jazzga but i fkn love when she sings Jazz, she's impressive at portraying that classy, elegant, old hollywood persona that she does when she sings with Tony Bennett, it really suits her. It feels more natural than when she does pop music, i don't know why. This woman really is a chameleon...It's insane how she can go from 90s rave girl to Jazz singer in the blink of an eye :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

Β 

Exactly this! What's interesting is I literally grew up with Tony Bennett's music at a very early age, and knowing that he, and Gaga previously did Cheek to Cheek together brought my childhood dreams to life. I never expected them to collaborate like they did, but it was amazing, and it paid off in a huge way. I have a different feeling about this album though. It might be even bigger than C2C was, and with more critical acclaim.

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

Exactly this! What's interesting is I literally grew up with Tony Bennett's music at a very early age, and knowing that he, and Gaga previously did Cheek to Cheek together brought my childhood dreams to life. I never expected them to collaborate like they did, but it was amazing, and it paid off in a huge way. I have a different feeling about this album though. It might be even bigger than C2C was, and with more critical acclaim.

my grand-parents had a rather mixed opinion about Gaga before C2C, they thought she was attention-seeking, desperate, but ever since she released that album they really started getting more interested in her. She gained lot of respect. It really paid of, i feel like C2C kinda saved her career after the whole ARTPOP thing, Tony exposed her to a whole new demographic that would hardly have been interested in her if she hadn't released that album.

I have the impression that they put a lot more time in the conception of this "sequel", I wonder if there will be original songs this time. I'm sure it will be a bigger rollout considering this will probably be Tony's last album due to his health issues (bless him).

Β 

This performance is so good btw , you can really tell she vibes with that kind of music. It's her thing.

Β 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
44 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Doesn’t he have Alzheimer’s? Probably doesn’t even know what’s going on. This is exploitationΒ :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

They recorded this, during the beginning stages, he just announced the album in an AARP interview,Β  when we all turn 50, we get invited to this VIP club for seniors..

Plus @ChromaticaGloryΒ will tell you, a follow up was always planned to do more songs from the American song book.Β 

Β 

It was just due to A star is born campaign and Chromatica, the recording sessions went longer than anticipated, but it's here and it's the follow up to their grammy winning album Cheek to Cheek.Β 

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Doesn’t he have Alzheimer’s? Probably doesn’t even know what’s going on. This is exploitationΒ :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

The thing is he still loves music, and they worked on this project back in 2018 during the beginning stages of his Alzheimer's. Also, we already knew they were working on new music for a good whileΒ :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

They recorded this, during the beginning stages, he just announced the album in an AARP interview,Β  when we all turn 50, we get invited to this VIP club for seniors..

Plus @ChromaticaGloryΒ will tell you, a follow up was always planned to do more songs from the American song book.Β 

Β 

It was just due to A star is born campaign and Chromatica, the recording sessions went longer than anticipated, but it's here and it's the follow up to their grammy winning album Cheek to Cheek.Β 

Exactly this! It was actually supposed to be released around 2017 to 2018, but because of ASIB, and Chromatica, it didn't happen.

• Love 2
Just now, Spicechinodiva said:

Plus the little monsters will forever be grateful for Tony Bennett, it's because he told gaga, during her backlash and her worst era as an artist,Β  that she mattered and that people love her, is why she didn't retire at all.Β 

Oh, I'm very grateful to Tony for getting Gaga back on the right path after her depression. They both mean so much to me, along with Britney.

• Love 4

I swear I tried SO hard to like this era of hers, just because she's such a talented singer and she seemed SO committed, but... I'm not sure why I can't get into it. It's like I can't find the "rhythm" of each song: to me,Β each song passes by without me barely noticing the difference between one another, and they all seem pretty "intense" from the get go.Β I'm used to the typical structure of a pop song, and the build up to the climax or whatever. All I remember about this album is a lot of (in tune) screaming and a hell lot of trumpets.

Looks fanmade tbh. When exactly were they planning on releasing the album anyway? The Gucci movie will likely continue being filmed through the next couple of months and honestly after the way Gaga handled Chromatica, I'm not confident that she'll want to promote the jazz album any better.

2 hours ago, Stefani said:

Looks fanmade tbh. When exactly were they planning on releasing the album anyway? The Gucci movie will likely continue being filmed through the next couple of months and honestly after the way Gaga handled Chromatica, I'm not confident that she'll want to promote the jazz album any better.

It's rumored to be released on April 16th. I don't think sheΒ wantsΒ to promote the new jazz album too much, and let the music speak for itself. Also, the House Of Gucci filming is going on until April 10th.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block