Another piece of info by That Surprise Witness

dfffff

23 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

During the beginning of the second leg of POM she was on her own...Jamie had receded to Nashville to be with Jamie Lynn and Bryan took over the Tour Manager position.

After the SP video was filmed Jamie seemed to re-appear...which coincided with the appearance of the panda makeup, tics, and skimpy costumes.

That make sense but how do you know this information?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

During the beginning of the second leg of POM she was on her own...Jamie had receded to Nashville to be with Jamie Lynn and Bryan took over the Tour Manager position.

After the SP video was filmed Jamie seemed to re-appear...which coincided with the appearance of the panda makeup, tics, and skimpy costumes.

I would say the skimpy costumes thing really bothered me, she was dressed like a ******** at times...

I felt uncomfortable with some of her outfits and remember her nip slip Too... like why wasn’t there so type of padding or underneath or something to secure it more to her body to prevent that from happening for a star of her caliber, I mean Beyoncé, jlo wears leotards and they dance fast too and never have nip slips 

5 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

That make sense but how do you know this information?

It was this role:

https://www.tmz.com/2011/09/27/britney-spears-dad-jamie-spears-larry-rudolph-manager-conservator-tour-manager-seven-figure-deal-femme-fatale-tour/

For the residency, Jamie created "Atara Tours" to guarantee Britney would be delivered onto the stage.

I wonder if anyone can dig up proof that Bryan worked for Atara Tours?

Or did he simply fulfill the role on behalf of Ceasar's?

3 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

I would say the skimpy costumes thing really bothered me, she was dressed like a ******** at times...

I felt uncomfortable with some of her outfits and remember her nip slip Too... like why wasn’t there so type of padding or underneath or something to secure it more to her body to prevent that from happening for a star of her caliber, I mean Beyoncé, jlo wears leotards and they dance fast too and never have nip slips 

The skimpy costumes, the panda makeup, the "Boss" hat, the "You Don't Own Me" jacket, the "this feels illegal with a mic in my hand" performance, the lack of rehearsal...

I suspect it was all a big middle finger aimed directly at Jamie.

4 hours ago, Britman512 said:

Idk like I hate hearing this because she was so excited when she said “I’m gonna be in Vegas for 2 more years!!!” 

you can’t fake excitement like that unless it was ***** they had her on

or maybe they promised they would end the conservatorship after 2 more years

i mean she got to record glory during this time and we know she really enjoyed it

it was like they loosened the reigns and it was HER show now

she was dancing filled with energy and everything

maybe she had stopped taking the medication by that point 

something definitely went wrong when she went on tour tho, you can definitely tell she wasn’t enjoying it. I remember seeing videos and she was surrounded by her team and like stuck in the hotels

i think in Vegas she got to be away from her team or it was at least less restrictive maybe?

she was also moving extremely fast when on the tour!!! Like a robot! I wouldn’t even say she was dancing she just twirling at super human speed through the choreography 

it’s like they gave her some energy boosting ****, but yet she look exhausted!

And remember she didn’t even remember where she was? Or maybe the medication she was on made her forget 

The only reason I see why it was exciting, its because her life was sort of stable in Vegas, and she didn't have to tour, I think she knew if she stopped the Vegas gig her record label would make her tour for the next album (Glory)

5 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It was this role:

https://www.tmz.com/2011/09/27/britney-spears-dad-jamie-spears-larry-rudolph-manager-conservator-tour-manager-seven-figure-deal-femme-fatale-tour/

For the residency, Jamie created "Atara Tours" to guarantee Britney would be delivered onto the stage.

I wonder if anyone can dig up proof that Bryan worked for Atara Tours?

Or did he simply fulfill the role on behalf of Ceasar's?

Gosh I know a dude like Jamie who Married into my family who use to sell ***** 

he married my fun loving aunt who Is a doctor and had her own medical business 

he paid a lot of money to help her get the business started but he has no degrees and no business/medical knowledge at all

Thats exactly what Jamie Spears is just a drunk who scored a huge opportunity that is totally above him 

2 hours ago, Derrickr411 said:

Her account has been shut down 

Has anyone else noticed a crackdown on Britney accounts on social media?
I've even refrained from tweeting about most of this except retweets, and I have not said anything problematic yet 2 weeks ago my account was suspended after engaging with the surprise witness (replying to her tweet, nothing bad) and still have never heard why from Twitter, no warning, nothing... very strange tbh

14 hours ago, kleinbritney said:

Britney had 4 years Las Vegas then POM world tour and then Las Vegas again. Any other star would fire their manager. Britney isn't a Z-celebrity who has to be on tour all the time

They wouldn’t fire their manager of the money was still rolling in and they were selling out shows. The music industry has changed drastically - the money isn’t in the music anymore. It’s all in touring and live performances, which is why most artists sell their albums as tour ticket bundles. That will get the sales (and boost the charts). 

13 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

The skimpy costumes, the panda makeup, the "Boss" hat, the "You Don't Own Me" jacket, the "this feels illegal with a mic in my hand" performance, the lack of rehearsal...

I suspect it was all a big middle finger aimed directly at Jamie.

And to the people who came to see her too. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

14 hours ago, Britman512 said:

Idk like I hate hearing this because she was so excited when she said “I’m gonna be in Vegas for 2 more years!!!” 

you can’t fake excitement like that unless it was ***** they had her on

or maybe they promised they would end the conservatorship after 2 more years

i mean she got to record glory during this time and we know she really enjoyed it

it was like they loosened the reigns and it was HER show now

she was dancing filled with energy and everything

maybe she had stopped taking the medication by that point 

something definitely went wrong when she went on tour tho, you can definitely tell she wasn’t enjoying it. I remember seeing videos and she was surrounded by her team and like stuck in the hotels

i think in Vegas she got to be away from her team or it was at least less restrictive maybe?

she was also moving extremely fast when on the tour!!! Like a robot! I wouldn’t even say she was dancing she just twirling at super human speed through the choreography 

it’s like they gave her some energy boosting ****, but yet she look exhausted!

And remember she didn’t even remember where she was? Or maybe the medication she was on made her forget 

I fake excitement consistently at my job though...You can definitely fake excitement. I always get congratulated at my job too, and everyone is always saying how passionate I must be at my job because I'm always bringing revenue to my company, and I'm the one always coming up with new ideas. Guess what though, I do all that because it's my job not because I'm super excited to be there every day.

Archived