Another piece of info by That Surprise Witness

dfffff

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

The Domination contract was with MGM. The POM contract was with Ceasar's.

I would think it would be more important to know if the MGM contract also stipulated that Britney must remain in a conservatorship?

This, the new residency was with MGM :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

That still we don't know what happened after the show was cancelled, did Britney have to pay something? What were the stipulations of the contract and what were the consequences of it getting cancelled. 

53 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

Britney didn't want Part 2 of POM either. For me now this is not a huge revelation. Britney just wants to be left alone. She didn't want to go on a world tour or to Las Vegas. why don't their fans understand that? She just doesn't feel like the music business

You'd never tell that from the performances though. She still slays the ultra difficult choreo and she always sings live #professional :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

1 hour ago, kleinbritney said:

Britney didn't want Part 2 of POM either. For me now this is not a huge revelation. Britney just wants to be left alone. She didn't want to go on a world tour or to Las Vegas. why don't their fans understand that? She just doesn't feel like the music business

That makes sense. A lot of people forget that this residency was supposed to only run through 2015.

Its obvious as hell that the extension wasn't her idea and she had to go  along with it.

11 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

That makes sense. A lot of people forget that this residency was supposed to only run through 2015.

Its obvious as hell that the extension wasn't her idea and she had to go  along with it.

Britney had 4 years Las Vegas then POM world tour and then Las Vegas again. Any other star would fire their manager. Britney isn't a Z-celebrity who has to be on tour all the time

1 hour ago, kleinbritney said:

Idk like I hate hearing this because she was so excited when she said “I’m gonna be in Vegas for 2 more years!!!” 

you can’t fake excitement like that unless it was ***** they had her on

or maybe they promised they would end the conservatorship after 2 more years

i mean she got to record glory during this time and we know she really enjoyed it

it was like they loosened the reigns and it was HER show now

she was dancing filled with energy and everything

maybe she had stopped taking the medication by that point 

something definitely went wrong when she went on tour tho, you can definitely tell she wasn’t enjoying it. I remember seeing videos and she was surrounded by her team and like stuck in the hotels

i think in Vegas she got to be away from her team or it was at least less restrictive maybe?

she was also moving extremely fast when on the tour!!! Like a robot! I wouldn’t even say she was dancing she just twirling at super human speed through the choreography 

it’s like they gave her some energy boosting ****, but yet she look exhausted!

And remember she didn’t even remember where she was? Or maybe the medication she was on made her forget 

21 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Idk like I hate hearing this because she was so excited when she said “I’m gonna be in Vegas for 2 more years!!!” 

you can’t fake excitement like that unless it was ***** they had her on

or maybe they promised they would end the conservatorship after 2 more years

i mean she got to record glory during this time and we know she really enjoyed it

it was like they loosened the reigns and it was HER show now

she was dancing filled with energy and everything

maybe she had stopped taking the medication by that point 

something definitely went wrong when she went on tour tho, you can definitely tell she wasn’t enjoying it. I remember seeing videos and she was surrounded by her team and like stuck in the hotels

i think in Vegas she got to be away from her team or it was at least less restrictive maybe?

she was also moving extremely fast when on the tour!!! Like a robot! I wouldn’t even say she was dancing she just twirling at super human speed through the choreography 

it’s like they gave her some energy boosting ****, but yet she look exhausted!

And remember she didn’t even remember where she was? Or maybe the medication she was on made her forget 

During the beginning of the second leg of POM she was on her own...Jamie had receded to Nashville to be with Jamie Lynn and Bryan took over the Tour Manager position.

After the SP video was filmed Jamie seemed to re-appear...which coincided with the appearance of the panda makeup, tics, and skimpy costumes.

Archived