Why didn't these blow up?

On 3/12/2021 at 1:13 PM, Adriannn said:

Real question here is why didn't this become a monster hit the way it should have:

Physical didn't get released as a single in the U.S., only international since Don't Start Now was starting to gain momentum here and if they released Physical it could've possibly messed up DSN's rise (which went on to peak at #2) :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

Physical didn't get released as a single in the U.S., only international since Don't Start Now was starting to gain momentum here and if they released Physical it could've possibly messed up DSN's rise (which went on to peak at #2) :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

What? Considering singles aren't released physically anymore (non pun intended), Physical was sent to the radio in America meaning that it 100% was released as a single there.  Her label just kinda dropped it as DSN kept gaining momentum.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

I looooove DSN, but I guess Physical deserved just as much success, even internationally 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Icy and Baby I’m Jealous are such good songs! Bebe was totally a flavor of the moment artist she was hot for a second and now no one cares about her and Kim Idk there’s just something about her, I just don’t see her ever hitting it big! 

FLETCHER is an artist that hasn’t hit it big and I can’t figure it out! She’s hot and releases amazing music but she only had some slight success a couple years ago with Undrunk. 

• Super Mods

Dont know why this didnt blow up, the song is sucha bop. 

And Iggy is basically the only female rapper I genuinely enjoy listening to, she legit has the best flow, those pressed black artists can spew all the want. They mad a white chick raps better than they ever could :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

• Love 1
On 3/14/2021 at 10:45 AM, BUWYGF said:

And Iggy is basically the only female rapper I genuinely enjoy listening to, she legit has the best flow, those pressed black artists can spew all the want. They mad a white chick raps better than they ever could :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

B/tch there are E-L-E-V-E-N costume changes in a 4 minute video!!

- wedding dress
- bathing suit
- "daddy" outfit
- purple skirt in the hall/stairs
- pastel corset on top of suitcases
- "die slow" pink outfit (with Trixie)
- white fur coat outfit on bed
- animal print outfit at the table
- animal print corset (with Vangie)
- money outfit
- party outfit (black top with light green skirt)

A slay.

And you're right about her flow! Aside from Nicki (she's my standard for any female rapper), I agree that she's the most versatile with her flow.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

B/tch there are E-L-E-V-E-N costume changes in a 4 minute video!!

- wedding dress
- bathing suit
- "daddy" outfit
- purple skirt in the hall/stairs
- pastel corset on top of suitcases
- "die slow" pink outfit (with Trixie)
- white fur coat outfit on bed
- animal print outfit at the table
- animal print corset (with Vangie)
- money outfit
- party outfit (black top with light green skirt)

A slay.

And you're right about her flow! Aside from Nicki (she's my standard for any female rapper), I agree that she's the most versatile with her flow.

she is an amazing queen yassss :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2021 at 1:34 AM, F.a.u.zish said:

What? Considering singles aren't released physically anymore (non pun intended), Physical was sent to the radio in America meaning that it 100% was released as a single there.  Her label just kinda dropped it as DSN kept gaining momentum.

No Physical wasn't sent to U.S. radios hence why it's not considered a single here. Maybe it was played on some radio but it definitely wasn't serviced :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block