What are some vinyls you wish you had?

So I’m listening to Stripped by Christina Aguilera and it made me remember begging my mom to take me to FYE to buy it on release date. I then proceeded to tell her to skip straight to track 16. Those who are Dirrty will know what track that is :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: 

Anyways, I proceeded to look up the vinyl and it’s harder to find than the original Baby vinyl and I need it in my life. I realized her vinyls have similar demand to Britney and I was shook. I had to settle for self-titled picture disc :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

so tell me what vinyls you wish you had bought or those that you completely missed out on. 

*if anyone has one I will trade you a couple of original Blackout vinyls :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

E11C3770-CCF2-4FC4-80DF-10AD43770B68.thumb.jpeg.c662121112fbf3d929adfc1377628a52.jpeg

• Love 1

ugh don't get me started. 

mariah - memoirs (the original vinyl special package release, not the most recent re-issue)

joni mitchell - blue (2019 clear blue vinyl pressing), song to a seagull (sealed), hissing of summer lawns (sealed)

christina - back to basics (red 2 lp u.o pressing)

lido - peder

troye sivan - blue neighborhood (pink clear pressing)

prince - purple rain

the list goes on....this vinyl hobby has become problematic for me. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 3

Christina - Stripped

Mariah - Daydream, Rainbow

Kylie - Light Years, Fever, Body Language, X, Aphrodite, Kylie Christmas (all crazy expensive on eBay)

Gwen - Love Angel Music Baby, The Sweet Escape

Lana - Paradise, Honeymoon, Lust For Life

Madonna - Like A Prayer, Immaculate Collection, Erotica, Ray of Light, Music, American Life, Confessions On Dance Floor, MDNA

Rihanna - Good Girl Gone Bad, Rated R, Loud

No Doubt - Tragic Kingdom, Return of Saturn, Rock Steady, The Singles Collection, Push And Shove

Robyn - Robyn, Body Talk

Selena Gomez - Stars Dance, Revival

• Love 3

I have a collection of black and white vinyls as art on the walls, mostly oldies right now but I’d like some more modern ones and these are on my wish list... 

stripped - Christina 

rated r - rihanna

ready for the weekend - Calvin harris

madonna - madonna 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Omg I have such a long lisT :melt_weird_drift_wow:

• LOUD~ Rihanna
  • PRISM~ Katy Perry
  • Oops!...I Did It Again~ Britney Spears
  • Britney~ Well...yall know it :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:
  • Fine Line~ Harry Styles
  • Doo-wops and Hooligans~ Bruno Mars
  • Sweetener~ Ariana Grande
  • 1989~ Taylor Swift
  • Dangerous~ Michael Jackson
  • The Fame & Fame Monster Boxset (UO Exclusive)
  • Confessions on a dancefloor~ Madonna
  • What's Your Pleasure?~ Jessie Ware
  • Golden Hour~ Kacey Musgraves 
  • Dont Smile At Me EP~ Billie Eilish
  • Butterfly~ Mariah Carey
  • Merry Christmaz~ Mariah Carey
  • Kid Krow- Conan Gray
  • Circus~ Britney Spears
  • Greatest Hits~ Britney Spears

And yeah that's it :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: for now :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

So I’m listening to Stripped by Christina Aguilera and it made me remember begging my mom to take me to FYE to buy it on release date. I then proceeded to tell her to skip straight to track 16. Those who are Dirrty will know what track that is :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: 

Anyways, I proceeded to look up the vinyl and it’s harder to find than the original Baby vinyl and I need it in my life. I realized her vinyls have similar demand to Britney and I was shook. I had to settle for self-titled picture disc :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

so tell me what vinyls you wish you had bought or those that you completely missed out on. 

*if anyone has one I will trade you a couple of original Blackout vinyls :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

E11C3770-CCF2-4FC4-80DF-10AD43770B68.thumb.jpeg.c662121112fbf3d929adfc1377628a52.jpeg

I recently bought Stripped on Amazon and it's BEAUTIFUL. But it's sold out now

• Love 1

I have pretty much everything I want that has been pressed but I’d love for Greyson Chance’s Portraits to be released. I’ve also had literal dreams of Mandy Moore’s self titled (both of them but mainly the latter) being released. Almost had a bootleg pressed, actually, ‘cause it’ll never happen. I do have “In My Pocket”, though. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I've actually seen this vinyl a lot just randomly for like $5 more than retail, I found one about 2 weeks ago while I was on another collectibles search but I think it either sold or the listing got removed. I'll PM you first thing when I see one again now that I know you're looking. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block