Jump to content

What are some vinyls you wish you had?


Recommended Posts

So I’m listening to Stripped by Christina Aguilera and it made me remember begging my mom to take me to FYE to buy it on release date. I then proceeded to tell her to skip straight to track 16. Those who are Dirrty will know what track that is :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: 

Anyways, I proceeded to look up the vinyl and it’s harder to find than the original Baby vinyl and I need it in my life. I realized her vinyls have similar demand to Britney and I was shook. I had to settle for self-titled picture disc :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

so tell me what vinyls you wish you had bought or those that you completely missed out on. 

*if anyone has one I will trade you a couple of original Blackout vinyls :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

E11C3770-CCF2-4FC4-80DF-10AD43770B68.thumb.jpeg.c662121112fbf3d929adfc1377628a52.jpeg

 

  • Love 1

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to post
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ugh don't get me started.  mariah - memoirs (the original vinyl special package release, not the most recent re-issue) joni mitchell - blue (2019 clear blue vinyl pressing), song to a seagul

Christina - Stripped Mariah - Daydream, Rainbow Kylie - Light Years, Fever, Body Language, X, Aphrodite, Kylie Christmas (all crazy expensive on eBay) Gwen - Love Angel Music Baby, The

I wish I had a record player  I literally bought Kylie’s Disco vinyl with no way to listen  It looks pretty on my bookshelf tho 

Posted Images

I would love to have the stripped as well and the back2basics. 
I live for the stripped cover and if I could have a signed item from hers, it would definitely be the stripped vinyl. 

  • Love 1
Link to post

ugh don't get me started. 

mariah - memoirs (the original vinyl special package release, not the most recent re-issue)

joni mitchell - blue (2019 clear blue vinyl pressing), song to a seagull (sealed), hissing of summer lawns (sealed)

christina - back to basics (red 2 lp u.o pressing)

lido - peder

troye sivan - blue neighborhood (pink clear pressing)

prince - purple rain

the list goes on....this vinyl hobby has become problematic for me. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

  • Love 3
Link to post

Christina - Stripped

Mariah - Daydream, Rainbow

Kylie - Light Years, Fever, Body Language, X, Aphrodite, Kylie Christmas (all crazy expensive on eBay)

Gwen - Love Angel Music Baby, The Sweet Escape

Lana - Paradise, Honeymoon, Lust For Life

Madonna - Like A Prayer, Immaculate Collection, Erotica, Ray of Light, Music, American Life, Confessions On Dance Floor, MDNA

Rihanna - Good Girl Gone Bad, Rated R, Loud

No Doubt - Tragic Kingdom, Return of Saturn, Rock Steady, The Singles Collection, Push And Shove

Robyn - Robyn, Body Talk

Selena Gomez - Stars Dance, Revival

 

  • Love 3
Link to post

I have a collection of black and white vinyls as art on the walls, mostly oldies right now but I’d like some more modern ones and these are on my wish list... 

stripped - Christina 

rated r - rihanna

ready for the weekend - Calvin harris

madonna - madonna 

  • Love 2
  • Like 1
Link to post
  • Exhale+

Omg I have such a long lisT :melt_weird_drift_wow:

  • LOUD~ Rihanna
  • PRISM~ Katy Perry
  • Oops!...I Did It Again~ Britney Spears
  • Britney~ Well...yall know it :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:
  • Fine Line~ Harry Styles
  • Doo-wops and Hooligans~ Bruno Mars
  • Sweetener~ Ariana Grande
  • 1989~ Taylor Swift
  • Dangerous~ Michael Jackson
  • The Fame & Fame Monster Boxset (UO Exclusive)
  • Confessions on a dancefloor~ Madonna
  • What's Your Pleasure?~ Jessie Ware
  • Golden Hour~ Kacey Musgraves 
  • Dont Smile At Me EP~ Billie Eilish
  • Butterfly~ Mariah Carey
  • Merry Christmaz~ Mariah Carey
  • Kid Krow- Conan Gray
  • Circus~ Britney Spears
  • Greatest Hits~ Britney Spears

And yeah that's it :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: for now :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

  • Love 1

“The one and only...Olive Oildrigo :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Link to post
2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

So I’m listening to Stripped by Christina Aguilera and it made me remember begging my mom to take me to FYE to buy it on release date. I then proceeded to tell her to skip straight to track 16. Those who are Dirrty will know what track that is :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: 

Anyways, I proceeded to look up the vinyl and it’s harder to find than the original Baby vinyl and I need it in my life. I realized her vinyls have similar demand to Britney and I was shook. I had to settle for self-titled picture disc :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

so tell me what vinyls you wish you had bought or those that you completely missed out on. 

*if anyone has one I will trade you a couple of original Blackout vinyls :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

E11C3770-CCF2-4FC4-80DF-10AD43770B68.thumb.jpeg.c662121112fbf3d929adfc1377628a52.jpeg

 

I recently bought Stripped on Amazon and it's BEAUTIFUL. But it's sold out now

  • Love 1
Link to post
25 minutes ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

In the Zone but some people in the US decided to buy it 5 times so it was never even available in UO worldwide.

 

looking at some of the people here too !watching richard basehart GIF by Turner Classic Movies

I’ll trade you for a Stripped vinyl :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to post
1 hour ago, thebritmaster said:

I wish I had a record player :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I literally bought Kylie’s Disco vinyl with no way to listen :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

It looks pretty on my bookshelf tho 

I have a record player but refuse to open my vinyls :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to post
2 hours ago, OOPSY said:

I would love to have the stripped as well and the back2basics. 
I live for the stripped cover and if I could have a signed item from hers, it would definitely be the stripped vinyl. 

Yeah I regret not buying them when I had the chance. I don’t want to pay eBay prices though 

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to post
Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yeah I regret not buying them when I had the chance. I don’t want to pay eBay prices though 

that same thing happened to me with the Pink Vinyl of Confessions On A Dancefloor T.T

  • Love 1
Link to post
20 minutes ago, EonBauer said:

that same thing happened to me with the Pink Vinyl of Confessions On A Dancefloor T.T

Biggest regret is definitely pink Baby. At the time I wasn’t interested in vinyls nor did I think they would release all of them so quick, lmao 

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to post
  • Exhale+

I have pretty much everything I want that has been pressed but I’d love for Greyson Chance’s Portraits to be released. I’ve also had literal dreams of Mandy Moore’s self titled (both of them but mainly the latter) being released. Almost had a bootleg pressed, actually, ‘cause it’ll never happen. I do have “In My Pocket”, though. 

  • Love 1
Link to post
8 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

*if anyone has one I will trade you a couple of original Blackout vinyls :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

 

I've actually seen this vinyl a lot just randomly for like $5 more than retail, I found one about 2 weeks ago while I was on another collectibles search but I think it either sold or the listing got removed. I'll PM you first thing when I see one again now that I know you're looking. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

  • Love 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block