TIME magazine: "Britney is the most talked about pop star in 2021"

On 3/3/2021 at 8:25 AM, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Ironic enough, I was thinking about this earlier today. She is certainly the biggest female artist to debut within the last 25 years (probably since Madonna's debut). Like it's actually mind-boggling to think about how much power and public interest her name holds and she doesn't even have to ask for it. She is on an absolute different level of superstardom which literally no one has attained since. :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

I feel sorry who doesn't like her :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

On 3/2/2021 at 9:41 PM, KrisJ said:

I wish she was in the news for her music/performances but I’m grateful for awareness of how she’s being used and abused and hope it helps change something for her  

once shes free she'll be recognized as as a survivor of conservatorship abuse and for her courage to speak out against her abusers after enduring this terrible ordeal for 13 years for her kids

meanwhile some other female pop stars use  human causes to profit and release "clothing and shoes lines that empower women" or something like that

On 3/2/2021 at 8:41 PM, KrisJ said:

I wish she was in the news for her music/performances

That day will come. For years they tried to take away the artistry in what she does and I remember one day she said she would like to be noticed for her art rather than her personal life. I have the trust that once all is said and done, she will be able to get there. If it wasnt for the Jamie and the conservatorship, she woul've achived that way sooner.