TIME magazine: "Britney is the most talked about pop star in 2021"

1 hour ago, rr_174 said:

im happy with just 1 great video. if the rest is simple, like lana del rey in her beginnings music videos, im satisfied,

she has already give us so much in the past 20 years, if she does simple stuff, im happy:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

I agree..one great single and a great album 

but I do really want her to top charts again and tell newbies who is the queen

• Like 1
2 hours ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Ironic enough, I was thinking about this earlier today. She is certainly the biggest female artist to debut within the last 25 years (probably since Madonna's debut). Like it's actually mind-boggling to think about how much power and public interest her name holds and she doesn't even have to ask for it. She is on an absolute different level of superstardom which literally no one has attained since. :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

THISSSSSS

• Love 2

I just hope people learn the right lessons from Britney's situation -

1. It's unhealthy to let hype dehumanize people
  2. It's unhealthy to ***ualize young people 
  3. It's unhealthy to buy into the media's narrative when they are defaming someone
  4. California conservatorship laws need to be scrutinized

This is such a multifaceted experience and it cannot be simply written off as misogyny because it is so much more than that. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Ironic enough, I was thinking about this earlier today. She is certainly the biggest female artist to debut within the last 25 years (probably since Madonna's debut). Like it's actually mind-boggling to think about how much power and public interest her name holds and she doesn't even have to ask for it. She is on an absolute different level of superstardom which literally no one has attained since. :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

Living Legend indeed

35 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I just hope people learn the right lessons from Britney's situation -

1. It's unhealthy to let hype dehumanize people
  2. It's unhealthy to ***ualize young people 
  3. It's unhealthy to buy into the media's narrative when they are defaming someone
  4. California conservatorship laws need to be scrutinized

This is such a multifaceted experience and it cannot be simply written off as misogyny because it is so much more than that. 

Yes! Write this in the ******* sky

• Love 2
1 minute ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Yes! Write this in the ******* sky

Thanks for agreeing - I just don't want this all to be simplified and put in the overflowing bucket of "misogyny" by people who at the time were probably bashing her themselves. I hate seeing the bandwagon types of people take on issues that at one point they wouldn't have - for example: the people who used to call me the "f" word in school now claiming to be LGBT activists or pro-LGBT. You know, it's weird being 30 and seeing society change the way it has in the past decade and a lot of it just feels so hypocritical. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 4