TIME magazine: "Britney is the most talked about pop star in 2021"

The fact Britney was never on the cover of time magazine and I don't think she ever made it to that 100 most influential people in the world list either :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Well, the article is more about feminism in general than just Britney (now I get the picture).

Yeah, I think a lot of things still need to change, and I think it's only natural that as time goes by we look back and see the things that were wrong, as they say, better late than never. But in the process, a lot of people, or in the specific topic of this article, a lot of women suffer the consequences of all these retrograde ideas that reign our societies.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Sourab Patodi said:

I hope she break streaming records and successlike teenage dream ..7 number one singles 

im happy with just 1 great video. if the rest is simple, like lana del rey in her beginnings music videos, im satisfied,

she has already give us so much in the past 20 years, if she does simple stuff, im happy:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 4

Well that's sad, I don't think Britney wants that, considering it's not because of her music, but because of her personal life (remember when was the last time she was the most talked pop-star? yes, 2007, for her private life, again).

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Oxic said:

Well that's sad, I don't think Britney wants that, considering it's not because of her music, but because of her personal life (remember when was the last time she was the most talked pop-star? yes, 2007, for her private life, again).

Unfortunately it is what it is.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, tobstar73 said:

I CAN NOT WAIT FOR HER COMEBACK. IT IS GOING TO BE HUGE

I only want a comeback if it’s on Britney terms.

larry and team con also have the same thinking she will be huge after this too 

they thought the controversy from her stint in the mental hospital would sells domination tickets when she came back

is she still contractually tied to do that?

I mean as long as she’s not legally Britney Spears she won’t be the one facing legal repercussions for her not fulfilling her (Jamie’s) agreement 

• Love 6
  • Like 1