Star Academy 2008: Her father forbade us to look at her

Oprah Winfrey.

1 hour ago, kleinbritney said:

Many are slowly exaggerating. Britney was in a good mood shortly before at the Bambi awards

I don't think Britney's father told this nonsense. Britney is a superstar. All superstars are protected from others. That is normal.

Really queen :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

ok Larry whatever you say :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/2/2021 at 7:03 PM, PZHSB said:

Andre was fired for failing a **** test. His cause of death was an overdose. I can understand why someone with substance abuse issues wasn’t allowed in her inner circle. 

Why was he brought back at all if that was the case? I mean, let's be honest. He was a mid to late 20's gay man in LA working at a high level, let's not pretend the night life in LA is all about having tea and scones.

26 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Why was he brought back at all if that was the case? I mean, let's be honest. He was a mid to late 20's gay man in LA working at a high level, let's not pretend the night life in LA is all about having tea and scones.

They may not have known? He obviously passed initial **** tests. 

Words can't describe how much I loathe her family and team. They broke her bc of greed and control. This isn't a ******* life, it's not human the way she's treated. I hope someday they will get what they really deserve. 

13 hours ago, PZHSB said:

They may not have known? He obviously passed initial **** tests. 

That's giving team conservatorship the benefit of the doubt. Anyone who left over "creative differences" always had a narrative around them that villainised them and put Team Con on a moral high ground.

I mean honestly, we could write a book on it at this point. William Orbit, LaChappelle etc.

Why did both Robson and Fuentes quit so close to each other? It's very coincidental.

On 3/2/2021 at 9:45 AM, Britman512 said:

Truly Unbelievable :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

it’s sad hearing this, she looked so confident and in control in this performance 

she was back!!! (Or so we thought)

Anyway let’s re-watch this performance because it truly was amazing especially the “bay-bayyyehhhh” at the end! :wink_britney_everytime_white:

The “bay-bayayay” was prerecorded and was in all the televised performances. But gave a good illusion she was singing lol

I always find these reports painful, and it hit me differently when I heard firsthand from a dancer in the "Work Bxtcx" mv that Britney was isolated, that she had this look like "I wanna be with you girls and chat" but she wasn't allowed

Imagine living like that for 1/3 of your life =((((

11 hours ago, the_man said:

I always find these reports painful, and it hit me differently when I heard firsthand from a dancer in the "Work Bxtcx" mv that Britney was isolated, that she had this look like "I wanna be with you girls and chat" but she wasn't allowed

Imagine living like that for 1/3 of your life =((((

I don't think I remember that story. Would you know where I could read more about this please? 

What a horrible man. Is there anyone brave enough to cuss him out and put him in his place? All you hear is people saying horrible **** he’s done but I assure you, if any of them had back talked, Jamie would have assault charges left and right. 

On 3/6/2021 at 6:07 AM, Bundy said:

I don't think I remember that story. Would you know where I could read more about this please? 

hi, dear. this was me and the dancer after her class, we spent a few hours together and chatted. I rather not mention her name because it was a personal conversation and I imagine she can't expose those details..

It’s so disturbing.  Why can’t people TALK to her.  Be KIND to her.  Show her LOVE AND SUPPORT.

“DONT EVEN LOOK AT HER!”

I’m surprised they don’t make the audience close their eyes and blackout TV screens and just play the audio when she performs on TV.  :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

God he’s such a miserable, out of touch, POS.  Any mental health issues she’s facing are MOST LIKELY caused by his crazy restrictions and the fact that he keeps her caged.

Archived