Timbaland & Danja accept Britney/Justin related Instagram tags

Ctpop85

Was browsing through IG and noticed that both Timbaland and Danja recently accepted three Britney/Justin related Instagram tags. Danja usually accepts a lot of Britney related tags but I thought it was unusual that Timbaland also accepted the same ones (around the same time). I don’t know how to attach the three posts but one was a picture of Britney with Justin’s lyrics, another was a post Justin made the day after one of Britney’s court dates, and the third one was Britney doing backflips to Justin’s song around the time of his anniversary. 

It doesn’t seem accidental as Justin just made a public apology and I know they are/were in the Bahamas with Justin. Either they’re doing what they did back in 2017 when they liked a bunch of Britney and Justin pics to bring attention to Justin’s music or maybe they’re just big justney fans lol

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We all know Timbaland is a pressed ***** when it comes to Britney bc she ditched both of his and JT's in 2007

Months ago he was mocking her dancing on instagram 

And Danja I don't think he was never that close to Britney at all, he just wants to work with her again bc besides Justin, there's no other A list that gives him any attention lol

Some months ago Justin also accepted a Britney related tag on his insta, it was a video of them on the mmc. A couple of years ago he also accepted a tag on a pic with Britney, Ryan and Christina. 

Some of his friends (including the producer of mannequin) were defending Justin from the hate hes receiving. All of them did without mentioning Britney's name. 

2 hours ago, Bundy said:

We all know Timbaland is a pressed ***** when it comes to Britney bc she ditched both of his and JT's in 2007

Months ago he was mocking her dancing on instagram 

And Danja I don't think he was never that close to Britney at all, he just wants to work with her again bc besides Justin, there's no other A list that gives him any attention lol

Some months ago Justin also accepted a Britney related tag on his insta, it was a video of them on the mmc. A couple of years ago he also accepted a tag on a pic with Britney, Ryan and Christina. 

Some of his friends (including the producer of mannequin) were defending Justin from the hate hes receiving. All of them did without mentioning Britney's name. 

I can't stand Timbaland. He gives me grown man tantrum vibes. I hate that Missy is associated with him, could you imagine a Missy and brit collab. :melt_weird_drift_wow: After she is free of course.

51 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I can't stand Timbaland. He gives me grown man tantrum vibes. I hate that Missy is associated with him, could you imagine a Missy and brit collab. :melt_weird_drift_wow: After she is free of course.

Timbaland is so full of ****. He was so ******* pressed bc Britney stood him and JT up in 2007 and then he lied to Andy Cohen saying he never worked with her bc of his friendship with JT lmfao pathetic 

Didn't Missy shade Britney on a Timbaland song that also features JT? 

26 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Oh no I hope not I've only heard her speak nice things of her. Do you know what song it might be been?

2:24 

Archived