Britney Remixes That are Better Than the Original Version.

• Content Curators
3 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Just when I was about to forgive you for not having included Liam in one of your not-so-hot male pop star games and you say that you don't like Mood Ring at all. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

That's right no mood swings for me :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: be glad I at least like a remix of it :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

5 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

Britney would have better remixes if her stems leaked so that the fans could start remixing it as they please. This is what happened to Madonna and now we can find such great remixes and pages dedicated to it (as Madonna Remixers United) 

I'm PRAYING for that day to happen. I do like the challenge of working with what little scraps we as producers/remixers get (filtered/DIY acapellas, etc), but man, if more stems would leak, especially raw stems and not just submixes like WB etc, I would've released Britney stuff by now. Most of the ones that have leaked I'm not very interested in, and I'm not in the trading community so I can't get any exclusive stuff like others. can.

• Love 1

The best Exholic remix is the Alan Ayres. Should be an actual single with a bit of polish around the sides  (PS how do i put a video directly into the post lmao) :clownery_makeup_meme:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5P-uNOmLJaU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>