Britney Remixes That are Better Than the Original Version.

And of course the Crazy Stop Remix and the Till the World Ends Femme Fatale Mix, but those are a given at this point. The Criminal Radio edit was an improvement, but I don’t know if that’s enough of a change to qualify.

Other contenders are the Sometimes Soul Solution Mid-Tempo Mix, the Stronger Jack D. Elliot Mix, and the Me Against the Music Chix Mix.

Also, the Overprotected Darkchild Remix is a tossup with the original depending on my mood. I think I do like the original better, but the choreo for the remix is SO much better that she kinda sold me on it.

• Love 6

There are a few really good mixes out there for sure - but I really hate when the remix ends up overpowering the vocals of the song, tends to happen a lot with fan-made remixes made with filtered acapellas.

I just love to hear Britney's voice and so when it gets diluted into the background by an instrumental, the mix really loses all appeal to me.

• Love 3