Britney Remixes That are Better Than the Original Version.

12 hours ago, littleboy94 said:

i just wanted to say this remix is much more than just a dance version. i see in this track new storyline with ricky martin beats and totally seeing the upcoming summer time. usually this track comes out of my playlist on roadtrips and no one in the car stays without reaction.

*there are one more great mix with everytime. but that maybe some other time.

tenor.gif?itemid=17041832

:makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:loooooveee

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Martian_M00d said:

The best Exholic remix is the Alan Ayres. Should be an actual single with a bit of polish around the sides  (PS how do i put a video directly into the post lmao) :clownery_makeup_meme:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5P-uNOmLJaU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You copy the YouTube link and post it on your message, wait a second or two and the forum will adjust it automatically. After the media appears, you can submit the reply. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

6qcK.gif

On 2/16/2021 at 12:11 AM, setib47631 said:

And Then We Kiss (Junkie XL remix) :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

It’s so odd that this song got a remix. I always thought songs which had remixes were being lined up as singles but this never even made the album which makes it even more strange. 

Same with Early Mornin’. I never thought that was even being considered but I like that it was. It would have made an unusual single but also perfectly fitting for the time.