Britney Remixes That are Better Than the Original Version.

4 hours ago, MoonLight28 said:

Track 16 in the Japanese Version of Britney Jean

3 hours ago, setib47631 said:

And Then We Kiss (Junkie XL remix) :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

4 hours ago, nwonder said:

TTWE White Sea remix 

4 hours ago, ol123 said:

listening to those 4 all of the time. just imagine my surprise when I bought the japanese britney jean cd.

and dont forget about the guilty version that leaked first (the trance like rmx).

absolutely love MATM but those ones:...

----->>>(lit got myself the Japanese TOXIC Single TODAY and it has the radio edit of it on it - its amazing too)

i just wanted to say this remix is much more than just a dance version. i see in this track new storyline with ricky martin beats and totally seeing the upcoming summer time. usually this track comes out of my playlist on roadtrips and no one in the car stays without reaction.

*there are one more great mix with everytime. but that maybe some other time.

tenor.gif?itemid=17041832

• Love 3

Ooh okay, so I have some amazing remixes in mind, but not all of them beat the original. 

• Oops!... I Did It Again (Dream Within a Dream Tour Version - just imagine this with her regular vocals on it): It's very close if not beating the original. It's only too bad that we only have fanmade versions of it.
  • Stronger (Jack D. Elliott Club Mix): An awesome remix. Doesn't beat the original, but it's damn good.
  • Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know (Hex Hector Remix): Doesn't beat the original, but gives it a completely different vibe, so they're both equal, but for different purposes.
  • I'm a Slave 4 U (The Light Remix): Awesome remix, doesn't beat the original.
  • Overprotected (DarkChild Remix)/(JS16 Remix): The DarkChild Remix beats the album version imo. I added the JS16 Remix, because I love that remix, but if I were to compare it, we'd have a DLMBTLTK situation where they're totally different.
  • I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman (Metro Remix): It's close to beating the original, but they're again too different.
  • Anticipating (Alan Braxe Mixes): I think they beat the original, but I like the beginning of Remix #2, but it doesn't go anywhere. Remix #1 overall is better, but it is missing the intro that #2 has, so a combination of the two would be magical hahaha...
  • Me Against The Music: I love MATM and nothing beats the original, but it has soooo many amazing remixes. The Gabriel & Dresden Mix, the Peter Rauhofer Mix, the Justice Mix, the Terminalhead Mix, The Track Starz Mix, The Bloodshy & Avant's Chix Mix (which would've been the original version of MATM perhaps, and idk maybe I do like this better, especially sonically within the album), The Scott Storch Mix.
  • Everytime (Above & Beyond Club Mix): I think this one beats the original :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: Don't get me wrong, the original is great and of course if I'm feeling sad or anything I wouldn't put the remix on, but I'd go listen to the remix more often than the album version.
  • Outrageous (Junkie XL Remixes): Both of them maybe beat the original, yeah.
  • Guilty (Junior Vasquez Mixshow): 100% beats the original "Guilty Kiss" version. That one's cute as well, but nothing on the level of the original Junior Vasquez mixes (Both of them, I just prefer the extended Mixshow)
  • Gimme More (Paul Oakenfold Remix): Remains the best remix Gimme More has seen. Of course, doesn't beat the original, but it's a damn good remix. Gimme More in general has amazing remixes.
  • Radar (Bloodshy & Avant Mix): It beats the original for sure.
  • Circus (Diplo Circus Mix): Doesn't beat the original, but again is a damn good remix.
  • If U Seek Amy (Industrial Remix): I am so sad about this! This version did beat the original in my opinion. But this was a version on YouTube made by a fan, not an official remix. However, that person has since deleted the remix off of YouTube. I burned it onto a "deluxe" version I made for Circus, but unfortunately that CD is now corrupted and the ending of the CD (where the remix was located of course) now has all these weird noises corrupting the sound. I do think, however, you could notice it was made by a fan and if I were to find it now, I'd maybe mix it a bit more myself to make it even better.

12 hours ago, Midnight said:

I don't like Mood Ring at all but this remix is good.

Just when I was about to forgive you for not having included Liam in one of your not-so-hot male pop star games and you say that you don't like Mood Ring at all. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

So I don't really know about remixes: I like all of her original songs tbh. Maybe I'd choose Boys (Co-Ed remix) and Overprotected (Darkchild Remix) over the originals but she's performed and promoted them live so much that I don't really see them as a separate thing. 

@Blackout2006knows how much I adore Break the Ice :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: so here's to the Circus Tour Remix/Interlude:

It hypes me every single time. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1